Oh yeah 2015 was a no brainer that Marquez manipulated the title output, it was beyond obvious. Of course Lorenzo would say something like that, he never takes blame for anything, always blaming everyone else again the retard is just mad he ran out of excuses as of why he can’t ride a Ducati. At least Rossi had the excuse of it was a shit bike when he joined, Ducati is an actual championship bike now and he has no credible results. He’s always trying to copy Rossi some way or the other but little did he know he won’t ever be like Rossi nor be as relevant. Lorenzo is slowly fading away and will become irrelevant soon which only proves the point that people have been saying all along which is that Yamaha is what made him look good, he’s superbly overrated otherwise. At least Rossi championed with Honda and Yamaha and also made Yamaha what it is. He will always live in the Rossi shadow whether he likes it or not, that dumbass isn’t mentally tough enough to work through issues cause I’ll say it again, he’s a coddled mommy and daddy punk bitch. I have zero respect for him just like I lost it all for MM as well. Do agree that Viñales could have done wonders at Suzuki but well he knew the calling of Yamaha was huge so don’t blame him for taking it.