Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Re: 2018 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    2 more years at Ducati for #04

Go Desmo Dovi!

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...8759/?tp=2&s=1
    Its only right to be honest, he’s too old to move elsewhere and have the same success. He’s doing well there so happy for him. I foresee Iannone returning since it’s official that Suzuki is chasing Lorenzo and Iannone is also talking to other teams (maybe Aprilia as well since it seems they may part ways with Redding) but not sure how that would work with Petrucci having a factory option in 2019 since he won’t continue with Pramac next year. Maybe they’ll add a 3rd rider?
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Its only right to be honest, he’s too old to move elsewhere and have the same success. He’s doing well there so happy for him. I foresee Iannone returning since it’s official that Suzuki is chasing Lorenzo and Iannone is also talking to other teams (maybe Aprilia as well since it seems they may part ways with Redding) but not sure how that would work with Petrucci having a factory option in 2019 since he won’t continue with Pramac next year. Maybe they’ll add a 3rd rider?
    Just saw an interview with Dovi in Italian and he pointed out that from what he gathers the two strongest candidates for being his teammate are Miller and Petrucci. The Miller thing is a bit surprising but Petrucci not so much. Miller is good but I think there is a fair bit of over hype around him. He's not the next Stoner so everyone really need to stop seeing him as one. Petrucci is consistent and seems to gel with the Ducati's better than others. He's fast when he gets it right and is a beast in the rain.

Unless by some miracle Lorenzo remains at Ducati, I see him going to Suzuki to replace Iannone. I see Iannone going to Aprilia to replace Redding, with Redding going to BSB.

The one unknown is Pedrosa. Some seem to think he's a sure thing with Honda, but I've heard rumblings that Honda want someone else and that he's had more than enough opportunities to produce for them. He's still fast and can still win races and I think Honda forgets some of that.

Kind of what kills me when people slam Pedrosa or Rossi even, and say they need to give their seats up to other younger riders. Everyone is on Zarco's dick at the moment and I've yet to see that guy produce a win. Maybe he will here in Le Mans or somewhere else this season but at this point, he's won absolutely nothing in MotoGP. Pedrosa has and will have way more wins than Zarco will ever achieve. And lets not even mention Rossi's win total compared to Zarco.

Of all the new and young talent to come up through the ranks, I viewed Vinales as probably the best and the next one in line to challenge Marquez. I still think he's got the speed but the guy is somewhat in the doldrums at the moment with the M1. I still stand by the notion that if Vinales would have stayed with Suzuki, he'd be beating lots of riders and winning some races. I bet he could have taken a good three to four wins per season on the Suzuki if he stayed there. Which only would have pushed Suzuki to produce and develop a better bike each new season.

Here's a messed up scenario: Lorenzo to Honda, Pedrosa to Suzuki and Iannone to Aprilia.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Yeah whoever believes that Zarco is on the 2017/2018 bike is an utter idiot. That dude would not set a pole breaking record in that piece of shit bike love how everyone is on his jock now, we’ll see next season when he is on a bike outside top 10, then we’ll really know if this dude is for real or not. As of right now cause he’s on the 2016 bike this doesn’t impress me, that 2016 M1 is an amazing bike. Just when you thought the boys in blue find a bit of sunlight, what a wreck of a qualifier for these two man, Yamaha just can’t find it to save their lives.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Yeah whoever believes that Zarco is on the 2017/2018 bike is an utter idiot. That dude would not set a pole breaking record in that piece of shit bike love how everyone is on his jock now, we’ll see next season when he is on a bike outside top 10, then we’ll really know if this dude is for real or not. As of right now cause he’s on the 2016 bike this doesn’t impress me, that 2016 M1 is an amazing bike. Just when you thought the boys in blue find a bit of sunlight, what a wreck of a qualifier for these two man, Yamaha just can’t find it to save their lives.
    Yeah, I was a little taken back by Rossi and Vinales Q2 sessions. They have been showing great pace all weekend and then Q2 arrives and they both have issues. Which is funny because, they are both under the old lap record, it's just everyone else is that much faster.

So it's hard to gauge what exactly is going on there in team Yamaha. I do think Mat Oxley's article does shed some light on the IMU vs. ECU and I think it points to the fact that both Ducati and Honda hired on former Magnetti Marelli employees to help them with their software and ECU setups. It's obviously an area where Yamaha are having massive problems. Even Suzuki seems to have figured it out somewhat and are doing much better.

I think the race will determine where everyone is at. I don't think Zarco will win or even has it in him to go the distance. Again, he was behind both factory bikes in the practice sessions so I don't think he has as much pace as shown. Zarco is very explosive in one lap, similar to Crutchlow but has yet to really show full on race pace distance.

EDIT:

If you pull up the analysis of FP4(usually indicative of race pace) and look at the times. Rossi did a flurry of 1:32's and 1:33's, so he's got the pace. He's right there with Marquez and Zarco. Even Lorenzo slammed out a bunch of 1:32's so he's got pace at least on paper. Vinales on the other hand was not in the 1:32's, so who knows with him but in FP3 he lived in the 1:32's.

I can't say Rossi has race winning pace(see what he finds in morning warm-up) but I think he's got enough for the podium.

And if you look at the analysis of FP3, you can't split a hair between most of them. So it's hard to tell with Yamaha's problem is, especially in the Qualifying sessions. Rossi has always had some issues with qualifying, and really 3rd row isn't the end of the world for him or Vinales.

It's very hard to believe that HEAT along plays a large part of this equation. Especially when everyone seems to do o.k with higher temps. I think the Yamaha is more powerful than we are led to believe and I think it tends to eat tires faster than everyone else.

I did see a comment yesterday from Massimo Merigalli and he said, regardless of what Zarco is running, because of standards they are held too, Factory Yamaha can't run Zarco's package. Rossi and Vinales run something of five different evolutions of chassis development during the season and Zarco gets one.

Zarco is on a new chassis(201 but is an identical version of the 2016 frame. He doesn't have the same engine as Rossi or Vinales or the same ECU and IMU setups that the factory guys have to run. Zarco is on a polished 2016 platform basically and it shows.

It's just sad that in 2018, MotoGP races are being decided by damn software updates and patches.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Sat May 19th, 2018 at 09:57 AM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Zarco choking, surprise surprise and same with Lorenzo. This podium gives Petrucci the upper hand on Ducati signing him for sure even though he didn’t seem very thrilled. Glad Rossi salvaged some good points with that 3rd place cause man that Yamaha is an absolute nightmare as Viņales fell hardcore through the ranks and didn’t find pace until the end. Great 4th by Miller too man, this kid and that Ducati are doing work. Yamaha directives needs to wake the fuck up. Unless something drastic happens, Marquez will be champion early this season.
    Last edited by madvlad; Sun May 20th, 2018 at 07:11 AM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Zarco choking, surprise surprise and same with Lorenzo. This podium gives Petrucci the upper hand on Ducati signing him for sure. Glad Rossi salvaged some good points with that 3rd place cause man that Yamaha is an absolute nightmare as Viņales fell hardcore through the ranks and didn’t find pace until the end. Great 4th by Miller too man, this kid and that Ducati are doing work. Yamaha directives needs to wake the fuck up. Unless something drastic happens, Marquez will be champion early this season.

2014 all over again, maybe. Really though, if someone is that far ahead and have a great bike. It will be hard to dethrone them and then it turns into a best of the rest fight. Which really at this point, should be what everyone is after and that's getting 2nd. No one has the bike to beat Marquez and it's starting to show. Ducati can only contend with Honda at tracks where horsepower is king, but other tracks where that doesn't matter, yeah no so much.

Yamaha is doing somewhat better, sort of. Rossi didn't have crappy pace. Based on his FP4 and warm-up results he had podium pace and that's what I figured from yesterday. Vinales gets better as the race goes on, which means he's kind of in Pedrosa's shoes. Once the fuel load goes down, they get faster. But he was still 23 seconds off the winner and Rossi was only 5 sec, so that's a large gap.

I think if Zarco would have stayed on the bike, I think Rossi would have got him. But we'll never know, wasn't too sad to see him crash out. Just another example of hype getting over hyped. Bummed to see Dovi crash out, I think he may have been on the podium. Maybe not, Rossi and Petrucci had better pace and were coming with Marquez.

I think at this point the brass at Yamaha need to put out an APB job available for someone who knows how to tweak magneti marelli software(primarily IMU) and throw a fat salary at them. Which might be too little, too late because based on what dropped from Ezpeleta. He wants to curb the IMU's along with the ECU as well. So maybe it's playing into their hands for next year. Yamaha will finally be able to produce a bike that either A.) doesn't suck or B.) everyone sucks along with them in terms of computer management and software.

As I said, it's sad that in 2018 MotoGP races are being decided by computer software but that is the reality of it. Yamaha needs to get their heads wrapped around that fact and soon. Which blows me away because up until 2016(with compulsory ECU) Yamaha saw how dominant they and Honda were in terms of factory bespoke software. They were doing things on 20L and 5 engines that no one was doing. So you would have thought someone would have seen that the wave of the future was the compulsory ECU and thought, "hey! maybe we need to hire someone that can operate, manipulate and really knows that stuff?" Guess someone dropped that ball.

Oh well, good race those that got the podium deserved it. Congrats to all of them for the results they got.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Yeah a 36 point difference already, that’s going to be insanely hard to come back from. That’s game over imo, it’s Marquez title to lose now.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Yeah a 36 point difference already, that’s going to be insanely hard to come back from. That’s game over imo, it’s Marquez title to lose now.
    It is a commanding lead when you think about it. He can get 2nd place for the next seven races and only if the number two guy(Vinales) were to win the next, then it would tie them up. So he's got a very nice cushion of points and I really don't see that changing in Mugello.

I've always felt that the championships get decided one way or another by the first six or seven races of the season. By that point, a third of the season is over with and the real title challengers start to emerge. As shown, we've seen Marquez emerge as the man to beat now. He's got a least one DNF in his pocket to play with and that's nice for any racer to have.

Only way to beat him now, is for either Yamaha or Ducati to go on massive win streaks and start taking back points. And really, it needs to be both Yamaha and Ducati taking points away from Marquez in the form of placing ahead of him. I don't see it happening, but if both manufactures could push him off the podium every race, then yes the championship would still be wide open. If both Yamaha and Ducati could do that, then they would chew into his lead fast.

That's where Pedrosa has always been so dangerous. Once he finds form and dials things in. He's a consistent race winner or podium finisher. Which means, one less spot on the podium for the rest.

Time will tell...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

You know, I get a distinct feeling that Lorenzo may end up at Honda mainly now with Dovi having renewed and the ever growing rumors of Petrucci ending up taking Lorenzo’s seat which is looking likely as of right now... doubt he will take a $9m paycut to go to Suzuki cause they can’t pay him much and Honda would be the only manufacturer to obviously not pay him as much as he’s making now but won’t lowball him as hey have plenty of bankroll unlike Suzuki since his failure at Ducati depreciated him something fierce but with Pedrosa lacking consistency and nothing even new being talked about and the whole Mir contract talks with HRC turned out to be false as nothing has been signed yet but Suzuki and Ducati are also interested in Mir. This next month is going to be interesting
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

^^ I could see that... The Spanish armada all flying the same Repsol flag...
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2018...SBK%20farewell

Thought Rea already signed his new 2 year deal with Kawasaki. I guess if a team in MotoGP wants him that bad, they will pay to break his contract. I just don't see what team Rea would race for. He's mentioned several times, that he wouldn't make the jump unless there was a factory bike and a competitive bike. Well, that's only a handful of seats at this moment. Ducati or Suzuki. Things just got weirder.

Also, it isn't look good for Lorenzo over at Suzuki nor Ducati. Looks to be leaked that Joan Mir may be going to Suzuki in 2019 and that Ducati have already said, if Lorenzo doesn't produce results. Then it is pointless to keep him for another 2 years.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/896819/1/ducati-pointless-go-if-it-doesn-t-work-jorge

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2018...SBK%20farewell

Thought Rea already signed his new 2 year deal with Kawasaki. I guess if a team in MotoGP wants him that bad, they will pay to break his contract. I just don't see what team Rea would race for. He's mentioned several times, that he wouldn't make the jump unless there was a factory bike and a competitive bike. Well, that's only a handful of seats at this moment. Ducati or Suzuki. Things just got weirder.

Also, it isn't look good for Lorenzo over at Suzuki nor Ducati. Looks to be leaked that Joan Mir may be going to Suzuki in 2019 and that Ducati have already said, if Lorenzo doesn't produce results. Then it is pointless to keep him for another 2 years.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/896819/1/ducati-pointless-go-if-it-doesn-t-work-jorge

yeah just saw the Rea thing and what not, it definitely doesn’t make sense at all and now of all times, guess we’ll see how this plays out

Yeah I think Lorenzo’s days in MotoGP are likely counted, the kind of money he wants nobody will pay mainly after his disastrous Ducati campaign and in all honesty even if he would have stayed at Yamaha he wouldnt be performing either with all the ongoing issues. He’s shown his true colors and teams are looking for riders that can work through issues these days and what not, Lorenzo only delivers when the going is good but nearly never when he has to go through a disruption of his rhythm or something goes south. If Mir is going to Suzuki indeed then the only option would be Honda but with this Rea bombshell, that could be checkmate for Lorenzo and he’s too proud to settle for satellite level. Petrucci has that Ducati seat on lockdown, we all know is just a matter of a couple of races until they announce it. Lorenzo had every single opportunity to do so and even with Ducati giving him an insane contract and a far better bike that they moved heaven and earth to make it for him which they did, he still can’t figure out 2+2 to save his life, it’s almost like he refuses to try cause he doesn’t want to change his style of riding, ummmm ding dong, many other riders had to do this to stay relevant in this level, if you can’t adjust then that means bye bye.
    Last edited by madvlad; Fri May 25th, 2018 at 11:32 PM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Reports are coming out that Lorenzo may end up on a Satellite Yamaha with the Marc VDS team!! Wow! if that really happens then he really must have let all of his other options go by holding out for Ducati to make an offer.

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...uzuki-1041734/

From that link there it is suggesting that it's close to being a done deal. Mir is sounding more and more likely to go with Suzuki(which I think is a big gamble, two rookies basically in their squad). Also, in the comments section of that link, someone mentions that it's being reported all over Italian media already. So there must be some validity to the reports of Lorenzo heading to Marc VDS.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Marc VDS with Yamaha? I thought they were going to sign with Suzuki? Yamaha specifically said that they won’t have a satellite team for 2019
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Marc VDS with Yamaha? I thought they were going to sign with Suzuki? Yamaha specifically said that they won’t have a satellite team for 2019
    That's what I thought with all the turmoil they are having at the moment. It looked that they would go with Suzuki and the Yamaha talks were done with. Who knows exactly what will happen. I will say, some of the comments you end up reading on say crash.net are really looney. But ever now and then, you come across some commenters that know what they are talking about.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Yeah I don’t take crash.net seriously at all to be honest. Most of the time it’s all smoke coming from those guys and insanely sensationalist headlines and information
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

hmmm, very interesting. I'd say read between the lines on this one. Sure looks like ole Lin may know something we don't(yet).

http://www.motogp.com/en/in+the+medi...-happen/260287
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post

hmmm, very interesting. I'd say read between the lines on this one. Sure looks like ole Lin may know something we don't(yet).

http://www.motogp.com/en/in+the+medi...-happen/260287
    Yeah these next couple of weeks are going to be interesting, either we see something as drastic as he does retire since I think it’s beneath him to be on a satellite bike or Yamaha does the unthinkable to bring him back but we all know what that means either way Lorenzo would be failing miserably with the new Yamaha so no scenario helps him either way. Everyone thinks that the issue lies on Rossi and Viņales when it’s clear that it’s the electronics and bike altogether, when Zarco tested the 2017 and even the 2018 he didn’t do very well either thus them pushing back to the 2016 yet again. Lorenzo must have reached out to Jarvis and he’s desperate.

Lorenzo had the whole Ducati R&R department at his disposition and he couldn’t figure out or seems more like he refused to because he’s not mentally tough enough, he got used to having everything working his way from day one at Yamaha entering the premier class and now it’s showing that he’s not as a complete of rider as everyone thought he was, anyone can be successful when all goes your way, he’s never had to be the workhorse and that type of work is beneath him. Ducati is insanely displeased with this dude and they want him gone
    Last edited by madvlad; Wed May 30th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Yeah these next couple of weeks are going to be interesting, either we see something as drastic as he does retire since I think it’s beneath him to be on a satellite bike or Yamaha does the unthinkable to bring him back but we all know what that means either way Lorenzo would be failing miserably with the new Yamaha so no scenario helps him either way. Everyone thinks that the issue lies on Rossi and Viņales when it’s clear that it’s the electronics and bike altogether, when Zarco tested the 2017 and even the 2018 he didn’t do very well either thus them pushing back to the 2016 yet again.

Lorenzo had the whole Ducati R&R department at his disposition and he couldn’t figure out or seems more like he refused to because he’s not mentally tough enough, he got used to having everything working his way from day one at Yamaha entering the premier class and now it’s showing that he’s not as a complete of rider as everyone thought he was, anyone can be successful when all goes your way, he’s never had to be the workhorse and that type of work is beneath him. Ducati is insanely displeased with this dude and they want him gone
    What I see, is we may yet get Lorenzo back with the M1, albeit in a satellite bike. I'm sure he would bring good sponsorship and some publicity to the new Yamaha satellite team. But as you say, I can't really see him giving it his all as he won't be a factory rider. It is possible that he would get a contract similar to what Crutchlow and Miller have(i.e. factory contracts just not on full factory bikes). Which if that is the case, then I can see Lorenzo easily coming back to Yamaha. He would have his factory contract and just accept that he would inherit Rossi's bike once Rossi retires.

I don't think Lorenzo will retire but that isn't out of the question though. He may just take his Ducati paydays and walk. Not that he would be hurting by any means. I don't see him going to WSBK, that's an even worse slap in the face than running with a satellite MotoGP team.

Check this out, I just had a thought. With all the rumors running amuck. What if we get a new Yamaha satellite team, and the riders are Lorenzo and Johnny Rea!! Rea has hinted at many MotoGP teams looking into him, and he would probably be under the same kind of contract that Lorenzo might get(factory contract, satellite bike). Rea has said he wants a full factory bike. And as bad ass as he is, he still isn't worth a full factory ride until he can come over and prove himself on a satellite bike. I can see Rea gelling big time with the Yamaha M1. Very smooth and fluid and that's his riding style as well.

And with all this coming down, it looks more and more that Pedrosa will keep his seat at Honda. I'd rather see him leave and go else where and achieve with another team. I think he would help Aprilia out and also would help Suzuki out. But the Mir rumor is gaining more and more steam.

I think if anything Petrucci will go to Ducati for probably a One Year contract. Miller has already stated that regardless of where he's at in 2019, he will have a 2019 factory bike, just in Pramac colors. So I'm thinking he's cool staying where he is, and to prove that he has the mojo to step up to the factory team if Petrucci doesn't work out in a year's time.

Honda:
    Marquez
    Pedrosa???(still up in the air)

Yamaha
    Rossi
    Vinales

Ducati:
    Dovizioso
    Petrucci

Suzuki:
    Rins
    Mir??? maybe Lorenzo still???

Aprilia:
    A. Espargaro
    Iannone

KTM:
    P. Espargaro
    Zarco

Tech 3 KTM:
    both seats up in the air for now...

Ducati Pramac:
    Miller
    Bagnaia

LCR:
    Crashlow, I mean Crutchlow
    2nd seat??

Mark VDSmaybe a Yamaha team??, Maybe a Suzuki team)
    Lorenzo???
    Rea???

Suzuki satellite team(maybe new team)
    ???

Avintia and Aspar blah blah blah, no one cares....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

For all of our Lorenzo fans I have a little humor:

https://www.bikeme.tv/index.php/cate...s/dear-george/

You really should go down to the beginning of the season and move up reading the stories

Wonder if Yamaha is going to pull the trigger on VDS just to bring in Lorenzo. Either he’s bluffing or they obviously know something we don’t

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2018/0...etiring/260378
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Iannone confirmed not to continue at Suzuki, man this shit is cooking up.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Iannone confirmed not to continue at Suzuki, man this shit is cooking up.
    Yep seen that earlier today. Well, I'd put money on Iannone going to Aprilia. But after reading some info from some of the more normal commenters on crash.net. And with a link I went to, that shows Petronas possibly funding a Yamaha team, with Syharin and Lorenzo. It's looking more and more Lorenzo will go back to an M1 Yamaha.

There's also talk/hype that Honda are interested in Mir again, and also Ducati. Apparently, Ducati are offering a factory ride to Mir and not just a Pramac ride. I don't see how this kid can warrant any kind of factory ride. He hasn't done sh*t in Moto2 yet. He needs to get some wins or a championship. Hell Rabat won the Moto2 championship and has been totally sh*tboxed while in the Premier class.

I'd narrow it down to Iannone going to Aprilia, and if all the rumors are coming out now. I'd say Pedrosa to Suzuki, with Mir at Honda. Lorenzo to pilot a satellite bike with Yamaha. Lorenzo himself said today, he will remain in MotoGP for two more years and with a very good bike. So that points to Yamaha more than Suzuki but he could pull a fast one and go to Suzuki.

I love this kind of stuff, it's fun to speculate just where riders end up and see how close to calling it you can get. Kind of similar to picking the Final 4 charts in basketball, except way better and not lame or pointless.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Haha yeah it’s fun to play the guess game for sure. If Ducati screws Petrucci out of a seat they can suck it. There is also speculation that Lorenzo may end up at Tech3
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1