Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
There was insanely aggressive riding this round that was very unnecessary, bullshit move by MM man. That dude just hung himself on this one.
Exactly, and not the good kind of aggressive riding. I think what we saw today was several riders just losing their minds. Apparently, Petrucci slammed into A. Espargaro as well, which isn't a surprise as Petrucci can ride very hard as well.

But the move Zarco put on Pedrosa was so borderline that I think he should have received the same ride through penalty. It's not like it's Zarco's first time doing it, that would make it different. But the assbag continually slams into other riders and makes moves when there is very little room. And it's one thing to make a hard move or pass and make it stick, and the other guys still remains on the bike, that's just good hard racing. But when you slam into guys repeatedly, cause crashes then something needs to be done. I get it, Zarco thinks he's hot sh*t because he's beating the factory Yamaha's but he needs to stop riding into people. The guy rides like a dick all the time.

And what can I say about Marquez?? You know, I thought the last two years he'd done some growing up and finally matured a bit. Showed a bit of professionalism and tact. Sure he still had the banzai attitude but was riding well and for the most part clean. But nope...today we get a glimpse of the old Marquez. Someone needs to take junior there by the ear and sit him down and tell him, that you can't always win. In fact, you will never win them all. Sometimes, your stupid ass needs to accept defeat, get what points you can and come back to fight another day.

If it were me, I'd of black flagged his ass at the end of the first lap for that flagrant disregard of the official telling him to start from pit lane. But this just shows the lack of leadership and poor managing of the races that DORNA practices.

Then he goes out and apparently believes he's no longer riding a MotoGP bike but a battering ram. Hell he hit everything else out on track, he should go find the pace car and hit that too.

That really was a disgrace of a race. Sure it was entertaining and somewhat comical in the beginning but then the wheels just came off after that.

At the very least, we need to see back of the grid starts for both Marquez and Zarco in Austin.