Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Yeah at this point it’s gettibg beyond embarrassing for these guys, I don’t understand how you let your riders go out there and battle it out midpack with satellite bikes finishing in front. Some drastic changes need to happen from within cause the current team isn’t getting it done. Badass ride for Dovi, glad he took it. About to see another Marquez title unfold

Yeah big congrats to Dovi. He did very well and brought it home nice and quiet. Thought for a moment that Lorenzo and Marquez would pull him back in. I have to congratulate all of the front three. Even Lorenzo was really dicing it up and looking fast.

Nothing can be said for Yamaha at the moment. They flat suck and nothing is going to change that. They have a terrible bike and the results they are achieving are what they deserve. They've gone from a championship winning bike to a mid-pack POS. If they keep this kind of pace up, they'll struggle for top 10's.

Honestly, if Yamaha can't get their act together and produce something that their riders can use. Then in my opinion, both riders should leave. Rossi needs to retire, because at this point his legacy is taking a beating. He's looking slow and lame and can't produce squat. Yeah everyone can say he's been 2nd in the championship, and that's because everyone else is crashing. But unless Yamaha make a big turn around and he's got something he can be fast on, then I'd tell Yamaha to shove that bike in their ass.

And Vinales, I feel bad for the guy. He had it made with Suzuki and I think would have been a contender with that bike built and made just for him. He's still fast and I think he would have been winning if he stayed with Suzuki. Look at Rins, he's producing some solid results and I don't think he's as fast as Vinales.

What's worse is Aragon is next and Yamaha might as well not even show up for that one. They always get stomped in Aragon. Only one who could win there was Lorenzo. I foresee "ZERO" wins for Yamaha this year. Maybe that's what they need to finally pull their head out and do whatever it is they need to do to become competitive again. Because at this point, some heads need to roll and some asses need to be kicked for these results....

Yeah, we're seeing another title for Marquez. Really, he's earned it and done what was needed to become champion again. He's won races and taken points when needed. The only issue was his stupid riding earlier in the season where he was barging into everyone. He's cleaned it up a bit and is riding better.