Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Yeah that whole Zarco and Lorenzo bandwagons have been hilarious to be honest but whatever, Zarco will show his true colors at KTM and Lorenzo did at Ducati showing that Yamaha is what made them look great. At least Rossi works through the issues and delivers results even if he’s 1000 years old, that’s what separates him from the likes of Lorenzo and MV. I’m sure he will be far more competitive at HRC than Ducati obviously but oh man once one thing goes wrong he will not hesitate to start playing he blame game as usual.

its being rumored that Pedrosa will announce his retirement by next round at the Catalan GP, that would suck.
Now that's something I didn't expect to happen. Figured Pedrosa would secure a ride elsewhere and ride for at least another couple seasons. But I can see him wanting to call it a day. He's had injury after injury. That poor guy can't catch a break when it comes to riding healthy.

Always thought that when he has his day, Pedrosa is wicked fast and usually unbeatable.

I think Lorenzo will be a lot happier with Honda. It won't be the beast that is the Ducati and he will find it easier to ride.

Well, I can see why people would jump on the Lorenzo bandwagon. He's got three premier class championships. So he at least has the credentials at the highest level to warrant the bandwagon. What I can't fathom is the Zarco bandwagon. He's won jack squat in the premier class. Leading laps and getting the random podium is nice, but if you can't get those "W's", then they're all just stats. Stats no one cares about.