Not looking as horrible as I thought for Yamaha so far on FP1 but we'll see. I will have to say man if I'm very impressed with Miller this season and he's looking to finish super strong, wouldn't surprise me if he takes over the factory seat if he keeps riding this way after the year contract that Petrucci has since Petrux doesn't seem to have much as of late, this kid has come a very long way and has shown why they signed him straight from Moto3. Wouldn't surprise me seeing Lorenzo call it for the weekend and Ducati calling in Pirro to score some points, props for him trying but Ducati can't afford to lose points mainly after HRC didn't score squat last round and they closed the gap real good. Would have been cool to see Bautista on that thing one more time, he rode extremely well at P.I. Guess we'll see how the weekend develops here since we all know weather can change like crazy at this place. Should be a good weekend of racing across all classes yet again but mainly on 3 and 2 given championships are on the line.