FWIW, when Playstation Vue did carry BeIN, it was all(MotoGP and WSBK) completely in HD. When I had BeIN on Xfinity, yeah MotoGP races were not in HD and neither were WSBK races.

For some reason Playstation Vue dumped BeIN last year as they were having contractual issues. Which is the price you pay for having cheap streaming TV. Playstation has the right to drop channels without you even knowing it.

I haven't renewed my MotoGP subscription(mine expires the usually in mid-Nov.) and I'm really not thrilled to renew for the new season. I'm sure I will but I'll wait until the week before the Qatar GP. For $150 for the season, and single camera view. You might think we'd get better service than what we get.

I'll have to agree on MotoGP's subscription issues. I love the 1080i they stream in now but sometimes during the popular races(Mugello, Silverstone etc.) their streaming service was complete ass!!! I had several times where my live streaming would either be choppy, act like it was buffering or just seize up altogether. I know it's not my internet connection, so the problem is on their end.