Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2018 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Re: 2018 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Yep both his contracts terminated
    I think it was inevitable after the stunt he pulled. Now he won't race ever in MotoGP. I'd be surprised if any team would even give this guy a sniff at racing ever. I don't think he will even make it in other series. His bad reputation will follow him everywhere. Guy might as well to pick another profession at this point.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Oh yeah he hammered the last nail in his coffin with that one, he’s done in this sport. Even crutchlow said that he should be banned.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Oh yeah he hammered the last nail in his coffin with that one, he’s done in this sport. Even crutchlow said that he should be banned.
    http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2018/0...-fim-hq/271483

Dang!! Looks like it's not over. The FIM is summoning him to FIM HQ in Switzerland in order to question him and review further appropriate action.

This dude really stepped in it deep to get a summons to FIM HQ.

I wonder though, if both teams(his current and future) have terminated their contracts with him, and basically he's not going to race or be a racer in the future. Does he really need to show up for some summons?? At this point, he's already done enough to make it to where he won't ever race again. Might as well burn that bridge to the ground and tell the FIM to go pound sand with their inquiry. Only thing you're ever required to show up for is a subpoena to court proceedings because a law was broke. Everything else is stick it where the sun don't shine inquiries.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Ans the drama continues...

https://motomatters.com/news/2018/09...ati_loses.html

Even before the FIM does anything his local organization yanks his racing license

Yeah his racing days are over unfortunately and a shame reallly because he was a promising talent of the sport but well can’t get away with stuff like this, proper examples have to be made so others that may have the same type of temper and such get checked and refrain from doing these things in the future. Can’t expect to put out matches by soaking them in gasoline
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Yeah bro I’m pretty sure that Ducati was coming along just fine before you came along, don’t flatter yourself sweetheart and you wonder why Dovi hates your dumbass and also why your relationship with Rossi deteriorated and a wall had to be put up, lord almighty can this guy be any more full of himself? Everyone else does the horse work but he takes the credit, what a clown. Man if it’s hard to like this dude, just can’t do it...

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/90...nda-ducati?amp
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Racing has resumed at Aragon and it looks like status quo for Team Yamaha. Not going to be a good weekend I feel. They are getting killed by the heat once again. It is getting bad, they just tested here a few weeks ago and had positive news from that test. Now they get to Aragon for a race weekend and the wheels come completely off. Everyone at Yamaha have that "deer in headlights" look going on now.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Yeah they definitely struggled in FP2 but were doing rather well at FP1, very unfortunate but well it’s all about damage limitation at this point and even then that’s a long shot. I foresee MM champion already by Japan again and Ducati to take 2nd and 3rd as they keep winning races and being on the podium. Very sad how low Yamaha has gotten, I foresee Meregalli and Jarvis days being almost over at Yamaha along with a lot of their engineers, these last two seasons have been an absolute embarrassment.

Do love that the Zarco leg humpers disappeared and rather quickly, this shows that he was never on the 2017/2018 bike when he was achieving results and now that it is confirmed that he is on the same bike as Rossi and Viņales, it shows insanely. He’s way down the order and hasn’t seen a good result in a while. Not as good as people thought he was lol
    Last edited by madvlad; Fri Sep 21st, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

And there is the fuck it factor by Rossi, 18th place? Wow talk about a message being sent here. Meregalli and Jarvis face says it all
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

And there is the fuck it factor by Rossi, 18th place? Wow talk about a message being sent here. Meregalli and Jarvis face says it all
    Just watched Q1 and yeah, Rossi did that on purpose. Wow! He just trolled around after they put on the new tire.

It would surprise me but I bet right now, some people are yelling at each other over at Yamaha. That's kind of one of those things that you just don't do and he went ahead and did it anyways. Basically throwing the race before it even happens.

Meregalli and Jarvis were pissed!!! and Rossi just casually gets off his bike and strolls back into the garage.

Yep, things just went critical at Team Yamaha today.... This isn't going to end well.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Yeah this has bad juju all over it, Rossi is trying to force their hand. It’s incredible that each round it gets worse and worse and worse for these guys, damn shame that now they sit in satellite and Aprilia territory.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Yeah this has bad juju all over it, Rossi is trying to force their hand. It’s incredible that each round it gets worse and worse and worse for these guys, damn shame that now they sit in satellite and Aprilia territory.
    Only thing with trying to force the hand that feeds, is they might get a little irritated at being made to look like fools and Rossi may well find himself out of a contract next year. Not that he would care, he's got the accomplishments to go with this career, so really I don't think he'd be all that bothered by it. Especially if he has to ride another turd for the next two years.

This could be the first shot across the bow from Rossi. Basically telling Yamaha fix this POS or I walk.

I myself don't like seeing this stuff happen because it means that things are starting to sour from within, and that's never a good thing. If a team constantly battles and you can see them doing their best. Then that at least says they are working towards the future with solutions. But when you get a rider and team starting to just give up, then it tells me there is more going on behind the scenes. Which is why I think right now, someone(or several people, Rossi included) are getting their butts chewed for all this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2018/0...nalties/272344

Man and viņales can’t catch a break again
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2018/0...nalties/272344

Man and viņales can’t catch a break again
    Yeah from bad to worse for Factory Yamaha. This second half of the season has been straight ass for this team. Sure hope they can pick up some pieces and at least finish strong with some podiums. Wins are a forgone conclusion at this point.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Even podiums at this point are a far fetched idea for these two very unfortunately, some literal mechanical miracle would have to happen for them to even finish anywhere near top 5 tomorrow.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

As usual the salvage party by Rossi come race day, not a bad result considering the weekend he had and also for Viņales finding a little something late there. How about Aleix Espargaro? What a ride by the dude even though he despises that GP18RS bike. Not a bad race but rather boring till the end, the Suzuki duo did a damn good job at hanging in there. Bummer for Lorenzo and hope the dislocated toe is all the damage there is after that crazy high side
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

As usual the salvage party by Rossi come race day, not a bad result considering the weekend he had and also for Viņales finding a little something late there. How about Aleix Espargaro? What a ride by the dude even though he despises that GP18RS bike. Not a bad race but rather boring till the end, the Suzuki duo did a damn good job at hanging in there. Bummer for Lorenzo and hope the dislocated toe is all the damage there is after that crazy high side
    The last part of the race was good and there was some nice back and forth between top 4. Overall Aragon is never that great of a track.

Rossi did well to take some spots back and had decent pace. I think that his crappy qualifying position was a smack to Yamaha, because come race day he just showed Yamaha what he can do when he puts his mind to it(even though 8th is nothing to be happy about)Now he just needs a bike to get him to the front.

Yeah Lorenzo's high side was nasty. Just got launched into orbit. I'm surprised he dislocated the toe, he landed basically on his face and shoulder. Espargaro did well with that pile that he's on. It should send Yamaha a message that they just got worked over by Suzuki, Aprilia and the satellite Ducati bikes(yeah Rossi did pass Miller two laps to go).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Now Lorenzo is blaming Marc for his crash man this dude is such a clown, it’s okay to admit you made a mistake twatwaffle more like you got on the gas too early and off line dummy, this guy man....
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Now Lorenzo is blaming Marc for his crash man this dude is such a clown, it’s okay to admit you made a mistake twatwaffle more like you got on the gas too early and off line dummy, this guy man....
    Yeah I didn't see contact. Just both of them going wide and it ended up with Lorenzo flying through the air. Looks to be a classic highside and it happens in racing.

What gets me are the idiots over on crash.net comparing this incident to the one in Argentina between Marquez and Rossi. I don't see how either of these incidents are alike. Today, they both went wide but no contact and Lorenzo lost it. In Argentina, Marquez actually hit Rossi and caused him to run very wide and onto the grass. Resulting in Rossi going down.

It gets old reading all the BS. Some of the commenters have good substance and are informative. Others are just so douchy and it's painful to read what they write.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Yeah I can’t take anyone from crash.net seriously this why I don’t even bother with anything crash.net related, those people over there are seriously lacking brain cells. Marquez was already diving into the apex before Lorenzo took the wider line, love it how Lorenzo automatically blames Marc for what? You being impatient and getting on the gas instead of maybe standing the bike up and running wide instead knowing that he was coming in insanely hot? Typical Lorenzo reaction, always easier to blame others instead of accepting the fuck up . Love it how on the MotoGP site video he mentions “the mistake in Misano is all my fault but this is all Marc’s fault and he cost me everything” ummm well yeah you losing the front is of course your fault dummy, that’s all you or who were you looking to blame on that one? This one isn’t much different hate to tell you there Mr. Hothead
    Last edited by madvlad; Sun Sep 23rd, 2018 at 08:45 PM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

FP2 probably didn't help his toe
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Dude that high side was insane
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Did he blame Bradley for this one?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    Did he blame Bradley for this one?
    Maybe, im sure he will say Bradley got a banana peel at the box and he threw it forward and caused him to crash
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1