Thread: FS: 2010 Range Rover Sport Autobiography

FS: 2010 Range Rover Sport Autobiography

Selling my 2010 Range Rover Sport Autobiography. Over the last 3.5 years Iíve owned it, itís always been serviced by Land Rover dealerships. Sale includes transferrable Carmax MaxCare warranty good until July 4, 2019 or 120,000 miles so buy with confidence! 105,000 mile scheduled service has just been completed.Land Rover only made 250 Autobiography Sportís in 2010!
    Along with being fully loaded with all available options (listed below), the Autobiography has some unique upgrades including:
    - Silver trimmed front and rear bumpers
    - Silver front and side grilles
    - 20Ē diamond turned special edition wheels
    - Ivory/ebony two-tone leather seats with contrast stitching and embossed ďAutobiography SportĒ headrests
    - Body colored lower door mouldings
    - Square exhaust tips
    - Autobiography labeled interior wood trim
    Factory options include:
    - Rear seat entertainment with 10Ē displays in the headrests and 6 disc DVD changer
    - Touchscreen navigation with HD radio
    - 360 degree cameras
    - Adaptive cruise control
    - Electronic locking rear differential
    - Heated front and rear seats, side mirrors, windshield, rear window, and steering wheel
    - Air suspension with terrain selection and manual lower/raise
    - Dynamic suspension mode
    - Built-in cooler in center armrest
    - 60/40 split fold-down rear seats
    - Front and rear park sensors
    The Autobiography edition Range Rover Sport comes with the 510 horsepower/461 pound feet of torque 5-liter V8 supercharged engine. Iíve completed a couple of tasteful aftermarket upgrades including removing one resonator in the exhaust for a more aggressive sound, painting the front/rear brake calipers red, and Tune2Air module for Bluetooth music streaming. Sale includes OEM Autobiography carpet floor mats and WeatherTech winter mats, cross bars for the roof rack, and waterproof cargo area pet protector. All factory manuals and 2 keyfobs included. New all season tires installed a few months back. Current mileage is 107,100 today, but will go up as I still drive occasionally. Asking $22,000.

Asphalt - Worlds' fastest tattoo remover

Re: FS: 2010 Range Rover Sport Autobiography

My god that is a sexy beast! GLWS

Not within my budget but an interesting vehicle.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

No shit, definitely a sweet car.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

TTT for a well taken care of ride!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 675 - "Amy Lou"
    (720)935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move Ė itís in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Definitely a nice looking ride...

But RRs are like boats. Best day of ownership is the day you bring it home. Second best is the day you get rid of it.

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Thanks all. It's bittersweet to be selling it. I love driving it, but can't justify the payments any longer since I've moved to metro Denver and just about everything is walking distance now.

I've heard all the horror stories about Range Rovers, but they are largely based on the older models. When I first bought it, the air suspension wouldn't stay in the lowered position. Carmax guessed one of the air struts had gotten bent either prior to being traded in and they missed it, or during transit. Either way, they replaced the front struts free of charge since it was found within 30 days of sale. Carmax also installed aftermarket rear rotors as part of their whatever point inspection prior to sale and they had smaller interior diameters than OEM, so it chewed up my parking brake. They fixed all that at no cost as well. I believe the only other warranty repairs I've had was a leaking water pump at 75k miles and a couple of bad door actuators. It's been pretty reliable thus far.
    Asphalt - Worlds' fastest tattoo remover