Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Yes, we already have Barn in the back of the truck. Let me know for sure about numbers for both pillion and truck passengers - Mo-Door is covering most (hopefully all) participants (up to a certain number of shirts), after which we'll have to charge for them.

Hmmm... I thought we had this all figured out already, and I spent some time getting the artwork prepared (sorry, I've been busy with my paying job all day, and didn't see your post until now). Artwork is a priority (have to get that to them first, so they can prepare the screens), and while it may not seem like it to you, this feels kinda last-minute to me... What's his company logo look like (website URL?)?

I will put on you on the Standby List!
Well since the artwork hadn't been done yet I figured I would ask, he just mentioned it last night while we were having dinner, if not no big deal, sorry man don't mean to put more on your plate, didn't mean it to be a dick move or anything. He just figured it would be good advertising as many people will be there and what not. I told him I'd ask but obviously didn't guarantee anything as it's not my place to.