just an update *in case anyone is interested*

Still daily everyday on my 2 wheels. Only issue I see is armor for legs and below. I wear some armor pants occasionally when its cold, but it gets hot throughout the day and it sucks. So, I use normal pants which I know wont protect. do you guys have recommendations on light armor type pants? maybe with even CE armor around the knees shins that I wont feel through the day

to add on, I dont think I will go back to my car for daily driving. Sure people are crazy here and bad at driving lol i get some pretty close calls often ... (i mean close calls like if im not paying attention i def would be in trouble) but i feel it definitely trains me on predicting traffic and realize when im in a "oh shit zone" better get away from this scenario

ive gotten pretty good at predicting whos going to make a left turn on me, which car is unsure to turn when a car is most likely going to merge what targets accidents etc etc.

pretty fun if you ask me...its like a video game lol.

I also notice weather is very bipolar. rains whenever, even though the weather channel says no raid - definitely have to get used to riding in the rain. Its funny a few days ago we had a random heavy rain day (no reports on weather channel) saw a few motrcyclst pulled over for it to stop which i understand can be scary and unpredictable.

Overall daily can be done, but definitely need a car when it comes to picking up bulky items. (there is always delivery of course)