except when im on my bike. I am honestly thinking of switching to driving my motorcycle as a daily. I dont really take any dangerous routes, just powers, which as long as I am not acting stupid and aware of mergers and tailgaters, I would be ok to daily when the weather is right.

Anyhow, my issue is, I have anger issues.....oh boy and especially while driving. The moment I feel like I am disrespected (example when I get tailgated puts pressure on me to speed up because they want to get to their destination faster and dont give a shit about me), I want to confront the driver which Ive done plenty of times. Ive tried to control my anger, but just cant. I usually end up getting headaches and heart rate goes up, which cant be healthy.

I feel like riding my bike is the only solution to fix this. I actually have no anger when I am riding. I am very calm and just enjoying myself. One of the reasons I think I am an angry person is, as confusing as it sounds....I am a laid back easy going person. I am not even an aggressive driver. I drive the speed limit and always on the slow lane. Eventually, I start bubbling by humanity. I start seeing the people who only think about themselves and not giving a shit on others.

Wondering if I am alone on this or do people feel my pain?