Thread: **Scrapped** Phillip Island GP race watch party this Saturday!!!

Exclamation **Scrapped** Phillip Island GP race watch party this Saturday!!!

So I know it’s a bit last minute and all but figured since we did it last year and had a decent turnout and a good time why not do it again. So I will be asking twin peaks tomorrow to see who their cable provider is and if it is one that will show the race through BeIn then we may be game for there and also what it will take to possibly reserve the room to the left of the entrance for all of us so we can have that one big tv all for ourselves. If not then I’m sure Finn Mccools will show it like last year for us.

Stand by for confirmation but figured it’s going to be a nice weekend specially Saturday so why not get everyone together and watch some racing! Moto3 race starts at 8 pm and GP goes on at 11 pm fyi. Both Finn mccools and twin peaks are next to each other at I25 and Arapahoe Rd so pretty much same location regardless of where we hold it.

Post up if you’re interested and feel free to share the word in the facespace world since I’m no longer a part of that clown show but everyone welcome, leave the drama and bullshit at home and come watch some racing!!! Would love to have a rough estimated count so if you’re in 100% or someone in faceplant says they’re in please post up so I can get a head count and hope to accommodate everyone. Hope to see you all!
    Last edited by madvlad; Thu Oct 25th, 2018 at 04:42 PM.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Re: **FEELER** Phillip Island GP race watch party this Saturday!!!

Hey MadVlad, one thing you can do and see if the places you want to hold the race watch party at. Ask them if you could bring in a laptop and go HDMI into one of their TV's for streaming. Would help if they don't carry the race on their provider. Though, it's up to you if you want to log into WiFi for that long in a public place. Just an idea...

Myself, I'll be watching it from the comfort of my chair and a 70in TV
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Looks like this may be a bust as twin peaks says they can’t let me reserve anything and also there is some musical bingo deal going on at Finns so it will be packed most likely... not sure where else we could hold something but at this time this is a bust.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Looks like this may be a bust as twin peaks says they can’t let me reserve anything and also there is some musical bingo deal going on at Finns so it will be packed most likely... not sure where else we could hold something but at this time this is a bust.
    Musical Bingo?? You did explain to those people that MotoGP is way more important than Musical Bingo, right?

Really?? Who the hell plays musical bingo??
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: **Scrapped** Phillip Island GP race watch party this Saturday!!!

Drunk people I guess meh fuck it, doubt many people if any would have shown up anyways.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1