Re: ha!

There's hardly anyone left here.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Gold Member

yeah everyone switched to social media

I haven't, just been working a lot lately..
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Meh faceplant and instaface are overrated... I’d rather be around here
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Meh faceplant and instaface are overrated... I’d rather be around here
    I remember when I cancelled my Facebook account back in 2011. I read somewhere that only 11% of people who cancel Fakebook actually never return to it. I'm glad to say, that I'm a part of that 11%, I've never been back and I never will. I've got friends all the time telling me to get back on and check it out. Sounds to me that it's worse than when I left it, with all the censorship and shadow banning of people. I've got not use for that.

I don't do Twitter or Instagram either. Although, I will admit this one guilty pleasure. I do enjoy checking out the hot chicks with instagram accounts. I'll never join up, but as long as those accounts are open to the public, then oh yeah... I'm going to check them out!! Because once you've seen once hot woman in yoga pants, you want to see them all...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    ...I read somewhere that only 11% of people who cancel Fakebook actually never return to it. I'm glad to say, that I'm a part of that 11%...
    What are the stats on people who have NEVER had a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account? I don't have any tattoos, either. I don't even have a smart phone. I've been with Verizon for over twenty-years, love my flip phone
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    What are the stats on people who have NEVER had a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account? I don't have any tattoos, either. I don't even have a smart phone. I've been with Verizon for over twenty-years, love my flip phone
    That would have to be an ultra small percentage of people that have never gotten any of the big three.

I don't have any tattoos either. I was with Verizon for a long time but my first cell provider was World Com(in 2000) had them for three months and they went bankrupt. So I signed up for then Voicestream with my old school Nokia(5110) brick phone w/tiny antenna on it. Voicestream rocked until T-Mobile bought them out and the service became horrible.

Now, I'm on Xfinity Mobile. Funny thing is, I only pay for data and no phone contract. So as soon as my phone is paid for, I go down to $12 a month, as I only use 1gb of data a month. I signed up with them one year ago and got their $500 Visa card as well. It was a no brainer to leave Verizon for Xfinity. Xfinity also uses Verizon's network so my favorite thing to do is turn my Data off and use Verizon free of charge.

If you guys haven't checked into it, it's kind of dirty. Cause if you pay for your phone up front, you only pay per Gig. So $12 for 1gb, $24 for 2gb and anything over 3gb is straight $45. So you can have unlimited for $45 a month. When I left Verizon they had just dropped me down to $58 a month, as I was on the old plan(2014) when you pay for your phone and was at $87 a month. What irritated me with Verizon, was once I paid my phone off, they continued to charge me $87 a month. So I had to go in and tell them that my phone was paid for and I needed to be adjusted. My old plan was done away with and they put on the new style they went to. Either way, Verizon is straight ass, and I'll never go back to them.

P.S.
    good luck on the flip-phones. Phone companies are starting to phase them out. My mom was telling me, she got notified by Verizon that her old flip phone was going to be shut off as they wouldn't support it anymore and she had to upgrade to a new one. So she dumped them and went to straight talk.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    P.S.
    good luck on the flip-phones. Phone companies are starting to phase them out. My mom was telling me, she got notified by Verizon that her old flip phone was going to be shut off as they wouldn't support it anymore and she had to upgrade to a new one. So she dumped them and went to straight talk.
    Hmmmm interesting! I haven't been notified and Verizon still has plenty of flip phones on their website.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

I like J-dAte.com

Gold Member

yeah wow this place really is dead. lol.

Yoga pants are the best creation ever that’s for damn sure lol. Yeah I got sick of all the bullshit and booked it out of there too including Instagram which was becoming just as bad as facespace lol.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Shit I’m about to go back to a flip phone
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I still find facebook useful for some things, but I'm not super active either. I still find smartphones great at times and just a big phone at other times.
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Gold Member

oh hell no. I have Netflix and all that on my tablet and phone. I dont have cable or internet. just use my tablet and or phone. unlimited data is amazing for streaming.