Quote Originally Posted by blaircsf View Post
I've done all my watching at the house in Firefox with no issues, what kind of problems are you having? Are you running any addons?
I've always used Firefox but it's progressively gotten worse and now I can't use it. Just using pop-up blockers for add-ons and that's it. All media/flash players are up to date.

What happens is I'll click on a video/race or interview content and all I get is just the "loading circle" and it does that continually. Then after about one minute of this, it just drops out and says something the affect of, "video player can't be downloaded". And I must point out, that "video player can't be downloaded" message is only for Races, or Live Video. For everything else, (i.e. post-race conferences, interviews or just extra content videos) I won't even get the loading circle. For all the other stuff it just won't load and most of the time, it's just black screen.

So at least with Avast I can watch the races, FP's and Q's. Haven't tried anything else, as at this point I'm just fed up with MotoGP.com's website.

And with that said, just finished watching Q2, looks like Marquez will win again tomorrow. The race will be for 2nd place. So we are in for another crapper...