Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Yeah that was an absolute ass raping from Marquez, made the whole grid look like moto2 riders from lap one, I don't eve know why I woke up this early to watch this murdering event... Yamaha got their asses handed too, MV got ran the hell over by Ducati with that lack of power on that M1 it's beyond embarrassing. Speaking of embarrassing, Rossi needs to hang it up, he has less and less pace each race and he is slapping himself in the face each round and digging his own grave. I foresee Miller taking that factory seat after next year, he is making Petrucci look like a rookie. Hell of a job from him and Dovi both no doubt. This year has been rather boring, miss the battles from last year but not happening again for a while, Marquez is in absolute control of this paddock and no bike seems to have shit for him. Quartararo has what it takes but even on the factory bike he wouldn't have what he needs to dethrone him. Definitely not watching the next races live, it's become ridiculously boring now. Hell the superbike series of AMA has had better races all year than this one man show. I am probably not renewing my membership next season either, Love Marquez trying to be all dramatic about the win when he knows he wasn't even pushing full pace and finished almost 7 seconds ahead of Dovi MotoGP is becoming F1 slowly but surely and it sucks...
Believe it or not, Formula 1 has been very entertaining this season. Had some very close races and Charles Leclerc for Ferrari has shown some blistering pace. In fact if you didn't catch the Singapore GP this morning, you should. Was a very good race and nice to see Vettel back on the top step.

MotoGP more or less is becoming a high dollar version of WSBK if anything. I didn't get up to watch Misano and I sure wasn't going to get up to watch Aragon. I don't think I'll get up at all to watch any of the remaining races this season. I have to be honest, I haven't watch the Misano or Aragon GP's either.

Hey if you do cancel your subscription or don't renew it, let me know how you manage to do it. On my end I can't find a way to stop them from renewing my subscription, as I did have it on "auto-renew". With as slow as their customer service is, I'm going to call my credit card company and have the charge blocked come November.