Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Well with this performance by FB it only tells one thing, that he's the only one in the Yamaha garages that wants it. MV chokes as usual and just shows they all have one or two lap pace but about it. At this point is all excuses from MV and VR, FB is showing them up like there's no tomorrow. Marquez wins yet again, shocker guess he learned his lesson from what happened with Rins, MM could have probably blasted past FB from a while back but decided to coast behind... These race weekends are apparently a lap or two show now, getting kind of boring to be honest and I dk about waking up this early anymore to watch these races live when nobody can challenge MM anymore and honestly don't see anything changing for a while to come, the fact that he has to slow down on purpose to make it more dramatic is sad as shit. Onto the next MM winning GP outing at Aragon
I don't wake up early to watch the races anymore. I'm still up early but I don't even watch them. I'm either doing house stuff or out shooting super early. So I catch the race later in the day.

Have to be honest, I still haven't seen the Misano race as I've been busy all day. I have checked in on the motogp.com and crash.net and seen all the BS that comes with it. So looks like I'm not even going to watch the race at all. This season has been a real crapper in terms of races we are getting. Have seen a few that have been close and good, but for the most part it's the Marquez show.

I'm not renewing my subscription come November. I finally got a response back from MotoGP.com's support team. They took 21 days to respond to me!! I informed them that I would not be renewing my subscription, explained to them that paying the money I do I'm not getting the kind of service I deserve. So this will be my last season watching MotoGP and considering the garbage racing we are getting, I'll be better off for it.