Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Dude I am so disappointed with the off-season coverage this year, before they had the testsblive and now they have nothing and have the nerve to charge people for that too? Fail....
I'm with you, seems everyone and everything are going the way of micro-transactions for content. It can't just be bundled in one big price or package. What irritates me is you have to pay to access live timing. I mean really?? Access to live timing, something that should be free because it's basically just boring numbers on a screen, and they want you to pay to access numbers changing on a screen? Only reason I want access to the live timing is their small timing app on their website doesn't always update correctly and somethings it shows time an hour behind of where they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
But on other news, how about Bautista ripping the whole paddock but specially Rea fifteen seconds worth of a new asshole? that V4R is some serious business
Let's see how it pans out. Ducati go well at Phillip Island and won the double there last year. Still close to 15 secs ahead is a beating and I'm sure we'll see Rea re-adjust things for race two.

Then again, it's clear who WSBK want to win this year. They've limited the rev on the Kawasaki's to be a good 1500rpm less than the Ducati's. That's kind of BS in my opinion. I get they are trying to make things closer, but clearly handicapping a team and rider so others can catch up or win is BS. Cause to me it makes the others who win again JR, have their wins seem just a bit hollow compared to his.

So if he wins it all again this year, I'd expect him to retire or do something else as he and Kawasaki will just continue to get more and more handicaps handed out to them. Not the best way to go about racing in my opinion.