Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2019 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Re: 2019 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Pretty good scrap for P1 there between Fabio and MM, seems like once Quartararo is able to build on some more seat time and experience he's the only one who may be able to give MM a run for his money cause nobody else seems to have the pace to keep up with this dude and I mean hell he pushed to 66 degrees and remained in control for crying out loud lol... I foresee Quartararo taking over Rossi's seat very soon and with MV actually producing some decent results as of late seems like Yamaha may have finally found a bit of a break. Super tough round for Ducati, Dovi looks insanely frustrated and yeah that tumble that Petrux took was insanely nasty, his right hand didn't look too good when he removed the glove there and was starting to swell up, hope it's just a sprain and not a break. Nakagami is just insane haha, very good ride by this dude being as banged up as he is.

Yeah it's beyond me why Rossi was able to produce such a great lap in Q1 and then chokes in Q2... Physically he is there as we have seen him be good still but I think mentally he is starting to check out, I truly believe that we may hear of his retirement at the end of the season. Yamaha sure as hell isn't going to renew his contract and with so much young upcoming talent, I believe it's perhaps a great idea for him to move on... hell of a career without a doubt and what he's done even at 41 years old is something of astonishment but just gotta know when to stop and I believe this is a good time for him to call it and not have it all end in ridiculous embarrassment because at the rate this season is going for him, it's only a matter of time before he hits rock bottom and on a factory ride of all things.

The WSBK championship just took a huge turn with Bautista starting to choke badly, just crashed out of the donington park race and Rea is owning that wet race.
    Kind of what I was keeping on a eye on in WSBK. I think Bautista has done well but it ain't over til it's over and for some reason he is just throwing it all away. Pressure is getting to him and he can't handle it. Which is why he's no longer in MotoGP. If you can't ride well or be consistent then you get moved on. He was dominating in WSBK but that was when he had nothing to lose. Now, he's on the verge on bringing the title back to Ducati and he's coming apart like a cheap watch.

I didn't want to mention it but yeah, Rossi's time in Q1 would have put him on the second row but then he goes out and puts in that garbage performance in Q2. Like I say, he deserves every bad start he's getting because at this point, he's earning them all on his own. Here's an idea, if the hard tire was working for you in Q1, then use it again in Q2. The soft gets him no where and it showed.

I'm with you, I think he's starting to check out of the sport. He hasn't won sh*t in two years, he hasn't set any kind of fast laps or poles. He's just deflated and boring at this point. He hasn't been the same since 2016.

He is contracted through 2020. So I think unless he just really gives up this year, we will see him for one more year and then that is it. What I honestly think he is waiting for is the 2020 bike they will test in Brno. If Rossi loves the bike, then we may see him come back in the second half of this year and put in some results. Mainly because he would be looking forward to the 2020 bike. If the 2020 bike is a stinker, then we won't see jacksh*t from Rossi for the rest of the year or next year for that matter. Which is kind of been par for the course for him for the last year or so.

I wouldn't put a ton of stock in Vinales just yet either. He's shown he can win races but he's so up and down during the race starts.

Fabio is fast but he needs to control his emotions better. Young, dumb and full of cum is a perfect representation of his demeanor(guess we just have an asshole shortage..) <----which epic movie is that a reference from
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Dude watching this one lap Moto-E qualifier is crazy lol
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Another semi-snooze fest unfortunately, during the practices and the time attacks it showed to be a bit more than this but can't gauge anymore really. Marquez is the only rabbit in a turtle race these days. Rins finding ways to tumble, Ducati salvaged a decent result considering how bad their weekend went, Rossi keeps making dumb tire choices, a M/M? Really? Goes to what you said, if the H/M combination was working well why fuck with it? At least he finished this race. Great consistent pace by MV and cool head fending off Crutchlow who was on his ass the whole race so good those two didn't crumble under pressure. This title is pretty much a wrap now and we are barely going into the summer break, wonder if he'll clinch before Japan this year
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

and now Rossi comes out blaming Michelin reps for the tire choice lol oh man he's not helping himself right now. So the track is super demanding on tires due to the high speed corners it has and hard braking areas and also how he rides he shreds through tires, more than half the grid went for the H/M option and even the H/M is what he used for the best times yesterday and he still opts for the M/M... Hate to say it man but that's all on you and the team, not Michelin telling you.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

and now Rossi comes out blaming Michelin reps for the tire choice lol oh man he's not helping himself right now. So the track is super demanding on tires due to the high speed corners it has and hard braking areas and also how he rides he shreds through tires, more than half the grid went for the H/M option and even the H/M is what he used for the best times yesterday and he still opts for the M/M... Hate to say it man but that's all on you and the team, not Michelin telling you.
    I'm going to have to watch the race. Just got back from doing some shooting this morning.

His tire choice doesn't surprise me. It's almost like he's trying to suck..

Kind of figured Marquez would smoke everyone on this one. Just looked at the final times and yeah he did. Rossi has been overtook by Vinales in the championship. It's all unraveling for the guy. Oh well, he needs to take the summer break to think some things over. Whether he wants to race or not, and if he still does then he needs to put some serious effort into turning around the second part of the season.

I'm with you, I think barring any real foul ups or DNF's, Marquez will wrap the championship up by Motegi.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Man watching Bautista has been just cringing, poor guy is in a bit of a slum at the moment, hope he bounces back mentally cause man if he is getting mind fucked at the moment. Good races overall at Laguna from both WSBK and AMA, those scraps in between Elias, Herrin and Baubier have been awesome. Glad to see Gerloff finally win one after a very hard year in the superbike class
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

And Rossi with a blown engine in FP2... yeah the bike isn’t the issue . Seems to me like Yamaha is trying to push him out mainly after Jarvis last comments
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Qualifying turned out OK. A few surprises especially from the boys in orange.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Yeah that qualifying session was interesting, seems like those KTMs work really well in the rain.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Another snoozefest but well nothing else to be expected this year since nobody has much for Marquez so can’t really hate the guy, he is just that good. Onto Austria!
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I just asked for a partial refund and cancellation of my service with MotoGP.com, as I haven't been able to watch a race now since Sachsenring. I didn't bother with trying to watch the race this morning as I was doing other things. But figured now that I have some time, I'd sit down and watch it, even though I know the outcome.

I've had it with MotoGP.com's weaksauce service. I haven't been able to watch any kind of extra content since about the start of this season. Haven't been able to get post-race press conferences or even rider interviews.

This is getting old. You'd think that since you are paying for a service you'd have access to all kinds of above average service and access to content that no one else can get(those that watch it on TV around the world) but hell no, I think being a subscriber to motogp.com means you actually get jived more than everyone else.

MotoGP.com =
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Strange, I really haven't had any issues. Watched the race live on my phone from the racetrack, then watched some other stuff at home yesterday evening.
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Yeah same here man, saw both qualifiers and the race at the track as well and no issues
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I wonder what the issue is. I watched the race on my AppleTV yesterday with no issues and just now watched a couple interviews with no issues

Rossi and Viñales don’t look too happy or convinced about the 2020 spec after those interviews which were quite short... guess Yamaha is headed for another disaster of a season by the looks of it...
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I'm not sure what the issue is either guys. For some reason I'm having a hard time with MotoGP.com's website and its content.

What is irritating me even more now is I've heard absolutely zero!! from their email response team. I'm getting fed up to the point I'm going to call my credit card company and tell them to block any transactions that come from MotoGP.com, as I'll be due to renew in November.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Which browser are you using?
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Which browser are you using?
    Firefox primarily, but I have IE, Avast, Chrome and Microsolf Edge browsers as well.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

It acts up under any of the browsers?
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Is that rumor of Lorenzo going to Pramac for real? Wtf...:
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Is that rumor of Lorenzo going to Pramac for real? Wtf...:
    I received it in an official MotoGP email and reading the article it is definitely just a rumor but all the riders are talking about it

It acts up under any of the browsers?
    I've managed to get the Avast browser to work. It's a little slow with MotoGP.com's website but I can at least stream the race content. Haven't tried the interviews/conference stuff.

As far as other browsers giving me issues. Both Firefox and Chrome have acted up with their website.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Now there are rumors of Lorenzo talking to Petronas Yamaha about 2021. After the past 3 years, I'm frankly a bit surprised teams would be interested. I know, I know, he's a former world champion but I don't see him being the difference that brings Ducati the title they are looking for. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
    Blair

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I've managed to get the Avast browser to work. It's a little slow with MotoGP.com's website but I can at least stream the race content. Haven't tried the interviews/conference stuff.

As far as other browsers giving me issues. Both Firefox and Chrome have acted up with their website.
    I've done all my watching at the house in Firefox with no issues, what kind of problems are you having? Are you running any addons?
    Blair