Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Yeah the Duc looks sharp although I dislike red in general. Bad news for Lorenzo though, broke his wrist in training. Sure hope it doesn’t affect the start to the season for him very much, he’s the only one that can truly give MM a run anymore, Yamaha won’t be in it this season as Ducati is wishy washy and can’t depend on them being consistent.
Lorenzo is set to miss the first test of the year in Sepang. Was interested to see how he was going to go on the bike with some time after his last injury.

Could be an interesting year. I wouldn't count out Vinales, if he's getting what he's been asking for, then I think we will see some wins from him. Now is he going to be a title contender, not sure. I think regardless of what Yamaha do, Rossi will have to just live whatever they give him. If he's still in the same form he was in at the end of last season(Sepang and Valencia races) then we may see some races where he goes well. I still have to stick by the fact that even if he gets a better bike than last year, we may only see two or three wins from him and that's at best. It's two or three wins that will put him closer to Ago's all time wins record, so that's cool. He at least needs to walk away with Ago's record before he retires.

I think we'll see some wins from Ducati as well. Dovi is looking good and the bike works for him. We may even see a win or two from Petrucci(though I'm not holding my breath). I also still believe that if Suzuki really are getting better and better with each race. We may see a few wins come from them as well.

I think Marquez is the favorite but something tells me we won't see the dominance we've seen from him last year. He's got some hot shots coming up and I think also Lorenzo is going to give him a run for his money.

And really when you think about it. If any manufacture gets their package just right, then we way see domination from someone else. That's really all it takes, is finding the right formula for right now and then build on it. Then the season takes care of itself.

Let's wait and see...