Yeah at this point in this venture I am sure that Meregalli and Jarvis heads will be on the chopping block soon with this type of poor decision making, it's just astonishing to me that they start from point T and move back to A... Some people in that garage have got to go, it's almost like they're doing it on purpose. You just don't see any sense in it, now tomorrow both factory riders will shred their tires trying to climb their way through the pack and attempt to salvage some precious points. It just boggles my mind that they are taking this long to deliver a solution, just in any way that you look at it it makes no sense and now even more so with the Petronas team showing they're strong out of the gate with two younger riders. I honestly foresee this being Rossi's last season in the premier class and Viņales setting sail for elsewhere cause he hasn't delivered anything credible either. Just something in that factory garage doesn't add up and it's like they're playing some bullshit presidential compliance time game, not fair for the riders.