Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Dang man what happened lol, ouch. Guess we’ll see if he can produce something tomorrow as usual but man coming up from 14th will be a chore. Maverick is looking strong
That's the thing, what happened?? The other three Yamaha's aren't struggling one bit. So I hate to say it, the problem is starting to look like it lies with Rossi. I don't know why he's tearing up his tires but something is clearly wrong. IF it's a temperature thing, then he's in the same position as before. He's fast when it's warmer in the night, then as it cools off and the humidity comes up, he starts to shred the front. Lorenzo even is having problems with the cooler night temps.

See where Lorenzo is at isn't a problem. He's recovering and crashed in Q1. Rossi is completely healthy and still couldn't get out of Q1.

I'm with you, unless he can start to pull things together. This will be his last season.

He's fast but not fast enough. He struggled to get into the 54's for Q1. He's been stuck in the 55's and 56's all weekend. Whereas the others can easily drop into the low 54's and some 53's.

I think unless he can square away his problem during warm-up, then he's in for a beating come go time.