Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Pretty good scrap for P1 there between Fabio and MM, seems like once Quartararo is able to build on some more seat time and experience he's the only one who may be able to give MM a run for his money cause nobody else seems to have the pace to keep up with this dude and I mean hell he pushed to 66 degrees and remained in control for crying out loud lol... I foresee Quartararo taking over Rossi's seat very soon and with MV actually producing some decent results as of late seems like Yamaha may have finally found a bit of a break. Super tough round for Ducati, Dovi looks insanely frustrated and yeah that tumble that Petrux took was insanely nasty, his right hand didn't look too good when he removed the glove there and was starting to swell up, hope it's just a sprain and not a break. Nakagami is just insane haha, very good ride by this dude being as banged up as he is.

Yeah it's beyond me why Rossi was able to produce such a great lap in Q1 and then chokes in Q2... Physically he is there as we have seen him be good still but I think mentally he is starting to check out, I truly believe that we may hear of his retirement at the end of the season. Yamaha sure as hell isn't going to renew his contract and with so much young upcoming talent, I believe it's perhaps a great idea for him to move on... hell of a career without a doubt and what he's done even at 41 years old is something of astonishment but just gotta know when to stop and I believe this is a good time for him to call it and not have it all end in ridiculous embarrassment because at the rate this season is going for him, it's only a matter of time before he hits rock bottom and on a factory ride of all things.

The WSBK championship just took a huge turn with Bautista starting to choke badly, just crashed out of the donington park race and Rea is owning that wet race.
Kind of what I was keeping on a eye on in WSBK. I think Bautista has done well but it ain't over til it's over and for some reason he is just throwing it all away. Pressure is getting to him and he can't handle it. Which is why he's no longer in MotoGP. If you can't ride well or be consistent then you get moved on. He was dominating in WSBK but that was when he had nothing to lose. Now, he's on the verge on bringing the title back to Ducati and he's coming apart like a cheap watch.

I didn't want to mention it but yeah, Rossi's time in Q1 would have put him on the second row but then he goes out and puts in that garbage performance in Q2. Like I say, he deserves every bad start he's getting because at this point, he's earning them all on his own. Here's an idea, if the hard tire was working for you in Q1, then use it again in Q2. The soft gets him no where and it showed.

I'm with you, I think he's starting to check out of the sport. He hasn't won sh*t in two years, he hasn't set any kind of fast laps or poles. He's just deflated and boring at this point. He hasn't been the same since 2016.

He is contracted through 2020. So I think unless he just really gives up this year, we will see him for one more year and then that is it. What I honestly think he is waiting for is the 2020 bike they will test in Brno. If Rossi loves the bike, then we may see him come back in the second half of this year and put in some results. Mainly because he would be looking forward to the 2020 bike. If the 2020 bike is a stinker, then we won't see jacksh*t from Rossi for the rest of the year or next year for that matter. Which is kind of been par for the course for him for the last year or so.

I wouldn't put a ton of stock in Vinales just yet either. He's shown he can win races but he's so up and down during the race starts.

Fabio is fast but he needs to control his emotions better. Young, dumb and full of cum is a perfect representation of his demeanor(guess we just have an asshole shortage..) <----which epic movie is that a reference from