Thread: Is there a reason why my For Sale thread was moved??

Is there a reason why my For Sale thread was moved??

???

Was sale pending, Not Sold yet..
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Sun Mar 3rd, 2019 at 08:15 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: Is there a reason why my For Sale thread was moved??

If I remember properly, posts in the "for sale" forum will auto-purge (or similar) if they don't have activity for # days.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    If I remember properly, posts in the "for sale" forum will auto-purge (or similar) if they don't have activity for # days.
    What was weird, was I had just posted it several days ago. And then it say's "moved" next to it in the list of threads. Oh well, no biggie, just wondered why it went away.

Anyways, what was available was "SOLD" today. LOL
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    ???

Was sale pending, Not Sold yet..

I moved it just to get it out of the way. When I saw sale pending I figured it was dead.

I'm glad it sold.
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

All good, thanks
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"