View Poll Results: Will Bandimere ever re-open?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
  • Yes, however not by DIA

0 0%
  • Don't know/don't care

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Bandimere closing in 2023

Bandimere closing in 2023

Although I am away from CO but as it will always be considered home for me, I couldn't help but hear of the sad news about Bandimere shutting down after all. At first, I thought it was all rumors as per usual and as it had always been while I lived up there for 20+ years. Heard some stories and rumors about why they shut down but honestly have my doubts and also I doubt they'll re-open, mainly by DIA. Second Creek shut down because of the expansion in those areas and also all the money hungry developers owning city halls and local government officials, I doubt they'll let them build how they got in mind, I foresee them taking the money and just stepping away altogether, doubt the money they gave them would even be enough to rebuild a brand new track and everything that comes with it mainly in this day and age. Will definitely be weird when I visit again and not seeing that track there anymore, that will take some getting used to mainly having met at MoCo for so many years (Morrison Road Conoco there off C-470 for those of you who don't know). Although I was more of a HPR guy but was cool to go to the test and tune and the CHP take it to the track nights events which kept a lot of the street racing off the roads, now I can't wait to hear all the moron Karens that helped shut down the track complaint about racing on 470 and increased drag racing along the metro areas. Bradenton Motorsports Park south of where I live is about to fall to the same developmental bs, they almost shut down last year but they were able to keep going for the time being but only a matter of time for them.

What's your take on this?
    Last edited by madvlad; Mon Jul 17th, 2023 at 04:00 PM.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: Bandimere closing in 2023

No opinion on it really. I imagine they'll find a new spot for another track - rumor is out by DIA.

Anyway, you'll have to do a quick Google for the John Force interview about it. Very short - but passionate - perspective he talked about the other day.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    No opinion on it really. I imagine they'll find a new spot for another track - rumor is out by DIA.

Anyway, you'll have to do a quick Google for the John Force interview about it. Very short - but passionate - perspective he talked about the other day.
    Will look it up, thanks man. How's the LS swap on the MV going?
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

It's going at a glacial pace, but it's going!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson