Congrats to Mir and Suzuki for the Championship!!

A rather odd championship this year, clearly no real dominant riders emerged. I will tip Morbidelli to do very well come next year, he's fast and metronomic. I also think Rins and Mir will be back with even more consistency and an improved bike. Marquez will be back and have something to prove. Ducati are really out to sea at the moment. Course they are not alone, they have Yamaha to keep them company in the race to the bottom to see who can earn the, "we completely have no clue what we're doing" trophy.

After the first few races, I expected more from Yamaha. Quartararo is proving to be mentally fragile, which will be a perfect match to Vinales' fragility. I don't see Yamaha doing squat next year. I see Morbidelli doing well and maybe Rossi doing better, being that he won't have pressure of the Factory on him. He can just out and ride.

I can't believe Dovi will take a year off and then try to come back, I think he's going to retire. Also just to show how out in the weeds Yamaha really are, they are entertaining having Crutchlow as their new test rider. Are they trying to test how well their bikes will handle a crash?? If they sign him, that R&D budget will have to be doubled.

I think next year will be good for some and terrible for others.

At least I can finally watch MotoGP on regular channels again. NBCSports has shown the races this year. I wasn't about to sign up to pay for a half a season.

Again, huge congrats to Mir and Suzuki. I'm a Suzuki guy at heart and love seeing my manufacture finally win something.