Thread: Change of Leadership & CSC Reboot!

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Change of Leadership & CSC Reboot!

Whelp... the time has finally come (some may say it's long overdue )... I've had less and less time to focus on anything CSC-related: 4-5 years ago, I got back into racing with the MRA; at the end of 2021, I got elected as the VP of the MRA (and got re-elected last year), and; moved to Amarillo in 2022.

Christi Little (bornwildnfree) recently told me about her idea to "Reboot the CSC", and I think it's a great idea; I fully support it, and in order to help ensure its success, I am stepping down as CSC President, and handing that title over Christi! At Christi's request, and after conferring with Ralph Forsythe ("rforsythe"), the standing Vice President of the club, he agreed to step down as well, and Heather Colton (​Heater) will be the new CSC Vice President. Both of these leadership changes are effective immediately.

Christi had this to see about the reboot:
    In rebooting the CSC, we want to provide a place where experienced and new riders can meet, form friendships and pass on skills and knowledge. We will be posting rides and scheduling social events to bring riders of all ages and skill levels together.
    It's been a great ride (pun intended); I'm extremely grateful for the memories, and proud to have been a part of the CSC when it went through it's heyday... it's first heyday, as I'm optimistic that, under this new leadership, the CSC will once again become a thing that people what to be a part of, and will have another heyday. I still plan to be a part of it, just not on the administrative side of things.

Peace out, and keep the rubber side down!
    Last edited by Spiderman; Fri Jul 7th, 2023 at 02:57 PM.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Re: Change of Leadership & CSC Reboot!

Glad to hear that there are talks about rebooting the club and honestly one of the best things I ever encountered in my life was this group. Hell of great memories even though I am no longer there but if you guys need a forum moderator since I'm always on, I'll gladly help on that regard or any other to help the club resurgence and be able to bring the north meets south rides and the noob ride and the rider clinics, those were awesome rides. Definitely a huge thanks to you and anyone who have made this possible throughout all these years in the club and even though many have moved on from riding but glad that so many of us are still a tight knit group and hope it keeps growing which in return helps grow the sport.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Honestly this feels like a repost.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

I love this club and Mia is so excited to bring it back! How could I say no?

Who is this and how’d you get this number?!
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.