Thread: RIP Longrider

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RIP Longrider

With a heavy heart just learned that Paul Donaldson aka Longrider has passed away. You were a great person man, definitely glad to have shared some miles on two wheel adventures but also some good conversations over the years at CSC gatherings and every time I bumped into you at Fay Myers. Ride in peace my friend 😔 ✊🏼🏍🏁
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Re: RIP Longrider

Ride In Peace...
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Total bummer, Rest In Peace...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Man, that's horrible. I last spoke with Paul just the Saturday before he passed. What happened? Was it a crash?
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    Man, that's horrible. I last spoke with Paul just the Saturday before he passed. What happened? Was it a crash?
    Yeah man, he will be missed for sure, one of the coolest dudes I've met from the club throughout all these years. I am editing this post as the details aren’t to be posted publicly and for that I apologize
    Last edited by madvlad; Tue Mar 17th, 2020 at 02:56 PM.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Yeah man, he will be missed for sure, one of the coolest dudes I've met from the club throughout all these years. I am editing this post as the details aren’t to be posted publicly and for that I apologize
    I'm still at a loss for words. I spoke to Paul just a few days before this all happened. Thanks for the PM on what happened. What a bummer.

So sad.

RIP Paul, see you on the next round!
    Last edited by Clovis; Thu Mar 19th, 2020 at 10:06 PM.
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Gosh I just got back on to see what I have missed.... terrible news! Paul was such a great, easy to get along with guy! Could someone PM me how he passed? He used to live right down the road from me when we first moved out here and was SO nice to me.... RIP brother!