With how things are developing after this weekend, looks like Rins may be losing his seat at Suzuki and reason why I say this is mainly because of what Viņales said during his interview with DAZN this past race weekend, which pretty much stated that him coming to Yamaha was a huge mistake (Bk you've also said this all along, that he should have stayed there) and also the very sudden change of crew chief seems like a last minute desperate attempt to salvage whatever time he has with Yamaha. With that said, I foresee Rins losing his seat, MV going back to Suzuki, Morbidelli taking over MV's seat (his contract has a clause that if ANY factory ride is offered, he can break contract agreement and with how he's performing in an outdated bike, he deserves that shot but hope Yamaha are smart enough to realize this and not do them dirty. Worst case they said he will take over Rossi's factory spec bike next year and they'll give his bike to whoever steps up) and Petronas moving either Joe Roberts/Xavi Vierge or Raul Fernandez into their GP bikes. Rossi is definitely done after this year, Petronas pretty much said they're looking at replacements. I'm sure Pol is kicking himself as well by going to HRC as it's a lit dumpster at this time and there's no solutions in sight, meanwhile KTM is making huge strides, he should have stayed put. Glad to see Aprilia also making huge strides but Aleix needs to learn to keep his cool and stay focused if he wants to fight at the front. He seems to get out of shape like his brother and get impatient quickly.