Oh damn didn't know that Brivio agreed to come back, F1 sucks anyways so don't blame him for jumping ship. Just hope that GP is smart enough to keep those bozos out, they've already ruined shit and caused costly accidents by suggesting GP to implement that ridiculous track limits crap which has never been an issue before, there's zero advantage getting off the race line anyways and well cutting an actual corner is way obvious so you know when to penalize the rider. The kids that died this year high sided themselves to the moon trying to keep the damn bike within limits and pushing beyond theirs to do so, it's absurd. Morbidelli showed good pace even though the injury and it's close to top 10 even in this morning FP1/2 sessions, Fabio as usual at the front and railing that M1 to the limit haha. Ducati is so damn close to a title it's crazy, if they can find that little bit of consistency they need this upcoming 22' season, they'll for sure contend early. These next couple races should still be a good showdown given there's rookie of the year title still in the works and also battle for 2nd. I'm sure Rossi is just biding his time and taking "easy" in a sense and with the news of his daughter, he doesn't want to risk too much anyways which I don't blame him. Bigger projects and tasks ahead of him not only family wise but now with 3 teams in the paddock, he'll have his hands full and his presence will be there nonetheless.

Don't follow F1 much but the very few times I tuned in, all I saw was Max complaining away like a little bitch about some stupid shit every time. F1 has become nothing but bullshit politics and only big teams take it all, there's no middle and it's just boring as hell. Cars as wide as Texas now so there's very little passing and all the rules and regulations have just taken the fun away from the glory days of what F1 used to be. Not a fan any longer to be honest