Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
I've been thinking about posting in here, that I think Yamaha did it all wrong... I know they try to bring in younger guys to learn from the older guys, and then boot the older guys, but more often than not, this past season Vinales was a one lap wonder, and Rossi would finish the race ahead of him... I think Yamaha should have developed the bike following Rossi's input, and it would have been a better bike for everyone. My $0.02
Yeah honestly they should have listened and they're paying the price and they're screwed going into 2021 due to the current engine issues they're having and honestly I see Morbidelli finishing top yamaha again next season, that dude and his crew have that Spec A dialed down pretty well now meanwhile Rossi, Quartararo and Viņales will keep paying the piper with that now even more underpowered engine to keep reliability. Sure hope Yamaha are working on this around the clock for 2022 if they want to stay relevant in this championship given that KTM and Suzuki are making them look like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
I really hope the US GP happens next year, and they allow spectators (and we're allowed in the paddock)! Our tickets and campsite from this year got rolled over to next year's GP, but I heard that Texas is already starting to cancel public events for next year.
Hate to say it but don't see it happening, WSBK doesn't have any rounds here in the US for the 2021 calendar and the way things are going, it's looking grim man which sucks cause this is most likely Rossi's last season in the paddock, doubt he will continue on mainly after reaching a deal with Esponsorama to bring his academy riders into MotoGP ranks along with Ducati which is why Marini and Bastianini jumped into those seats for the 2021 season and they pushed Tito Rabat out which honestly just like Karel Abraham I am surprised he lasted in the paddock as long as he did. While Esponsorama may not be the main sponsor past 2021 but I'm sure the opportunity that Rossi and his team wanted to actually have access to a MotoGP team is finally coming to fruition given their moto2/3 teams have been pretty successful.

In other news, it's official that Marquez will undergo a 3rd surgery on that right arm, things aren't looking great for him for the 2021 season honestly and if he does end up riding he will be risking way too much and won't be riding at 100%, if this dude isn't careful this could be a career ending injury too which would suck given he's got many more years to give in this sport. Guess we'll see how that situation develops since HRC has become king at keeping the media and people fooled with that situation. https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2020/...ght-arm/359668