Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
What's even crazier is that Marquez may not make his return this year. Honda is holding out on what actually is happening. If I had to bet on it, I'd say he will return this year but won't be 100% Which in turn will cause him to ride way too hard and end up making things worse. I read somewhere awhile back, that someone saw a pic of his arm and it is severely atrophied. How true that is, it's hearsay at this point.

I'm sure 2021 will be about like 2020, with just more races. Actually looking forward to the new season to be honest. With as strange as things are going these days, would be nice to just sit back and watch some racing. I'm thinking I might even buy the subscription this season just for the hell of it.
Looks like you may be right, Marquez is set to miss the testing sessions so his season is still in jeopardy. Even if he does come back, his days of dominance are over. He's much older now and it'll take a while to come back to form and that's if he even goes back to 100% after like 3-4 surgeries for the same problem and that's hoping he doesn't fall and get injured again which doctors say it may be career ending if he goes through the same injury again.

About the subscription, it went up about $30 from last season and they don't even offer an installment option anymore, also their streaming quality is not that good honestly, at that type of price it should be above 1080p at this point. They're going to lose out on a lot of viewers and I may only renew the WSBK subscription instead cause Gerloff is going to kill it this year. That strong finish to the season and the brief MotoGP ride he got in Valencia showed his potential and then some. I foresee him stepping into MotoGP before long. Going to have to see if I can stream the race elsewhere cause there's no way in hell I'm paying $175 for the season and nothing else improves and some races have fallen off the calendar as we move closer to the start of the season, that pass should be way cheaper.