Thread: Round 2 of the North American Talent Cup hosted by the MRA/HPR round 1 May 7-8

Exclamation Round 2 of the North American Talent Cup hosted by the MRA/HPR round 1 May 7-8

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, I know there aren't many posters but sure do see a lot of lurkers on here, so without further I do:

The North American Talent Cup is a newly formed organization by the FIM with the goal of exposing and giving opportunities to young upcoming talent in North America in the hopes that they can step up into the world stage. This cup falls in the likes of the Asia Talent Cup and the Red Bull Rookies talent cup (as I'm sure some of you may have heard of) and from within those organizations, many of the top riders we know today came up through the ranks of those organizations. As some of you who may follow racing and are aware, the US is coming into the world racing stage in a very strong manner as of late since the days of Nicky Hayden/Colin Edwards/John Hopkins with Garrett Gerloff in WSBK for GYTR Yamaha and has now had a couple of wild card appearances in MotoGP for Yamaha, Cameron Beaubier, Joe Roberts and also now Sean Kelley participate in Moto2. So with this said, the Motorcycle Racing Association (MRA which is the local road racing club in CO for those of you who may not know) worked very hard in the off-season to make this happen and I cannot stress enough how important this is for the future of our beloved sport. This will take place during the MRA race weekend May 7-8 at High Plains Raceway so I strongly encourage people to come out and watch some great racing and support our future generation of riders! Jayden Fernandez who is a local racer in the MRA will be a participant in the talent cup so definitely show our locals some love and support! I will try my best to fly out there for that round if work allows.

Here is a link for the MRA season schedule: https://www.mra-racing.org/schedule/season-schedule/
    Some information about the Northern Talent Cup: https://northamericatalentcup.com/about/
    Last edited by madvlad; Thu Mar 17th, 2022 at 06:30 PM.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Re: Round 2 of the North American Talent Cup hosted by the MRA/HPR round 1 May 7-8

Glad to report that Jayden had two strong performances and finished 4th first race and 5th 2nd race. There's some great talent in this field and these kids are fast man, America's talent on the big stage is building up huge and glad to be able to see this underway. Once again I urge you to go out and support them at HPR May 7-8 for their 2nd round and the 1st round of the MRA. To watch the replay of the races go to the MotoGP YouTube channel as they aired both races at COTA. However, moving forward not sure which races will be aired and if at all.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )