Thread: Do you have records (Vinyl) you don't want

Do you have records (Vinyl) you don't want

I realize no one looks at this site anymore. Whoops, sorry. Should rename it to The Madvlad Black Night Show. Haven't been on here in years. I was wondering if it was still here and if it was, it's probably because you guys still support it. Awesome!

Trying to find a lot of vinyl I made the mistake of getting rid of years ago! 70-80s mainly. Nowhere near a complete list, but here's a few...

Queen
    Blondie
    Pat Benatar
    Judas Priest
    Iron Maiden
    Rush
    Journey
    Van Halen
    Triumph
    Styx
    Prince
    Loverboy
    Queensryche
    Primus
    Tool
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Re: Do you have records (Vinyl) you don't want

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    I realize no one looks at this site anymore. Whoops, sorry. Should rename it to The Madvlad Black Night Show. Haven't been on here in years. I was wondering if it was still here and if it was, it's probably because you guys still support it. Awesome!

Trying to find a lot of vinyl I made the mistake of getting rid of years ago! 70-80s mainly. Nowhere near a complete list, but here's a few...

Queen
    Blondie
    Pat Benatar
    Judas Priest
    Iron Maiden
    Rush
    Journey
    Van Halen
    Triumph
    Styx
    Prince
    Loverboy
    Queensryche
    Primus
    Tool
    Hell yeah we should!! That's a great name for a show. I'm in!!

And yeah, I don't have any vinyl. I'm sure you already know this, but I would recommend checking Ebay. If I can't find my music on Amazon, I always go to Ebay to find a super hard to find CD and inevitably, the damn vinyl version shows up before the CD will. We also have a place down here in the Springs called Entertainmart, and they primarily focus on "used" stuff. They used to have a large records section but I haven't been there in years. Also, Independent Records always had vinyl.

Now back to your regularly scheduled, #1 rated, fully syndicated and across all platforms in Dolby THX, it's "The MadVlad and TBK show", now streaming in HD and for you spanish speaking fans, just hit the SAP button where available. Today's show is brought to you by, the nasty bum chick that's always downtown, McDonald's french fries and Big Gulp's from the 90's.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I'm going to have to charge you a licensing fee.

I've already called everyone in town and scoured Amazon, eBay and other vinyl collector sites. Got hosed on Rush Signals. It was listed as near mint. Received it last night and it was scratched to shit! The sleeve and cover looked like a rat has been chewing on it! Emailed the guy immediately and he instantly refunded my money and told me to keep it. Guess he knew he sent me garbage.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

a lot of lurkers here actually, you'd be surprised just not a lot of posters cause everyone is doing tik toks, twitter twats and all that other ridiculous repetitive platform nonsense Definitely do miss the days when this place was popping, forums are extinct for the most part for sure, hell I'm surprised this site is still around honestly.

Back on topic though, there is a spot here in Clearwater that does vinyls, maybe check with them and see if they have what you're looking for bro.

http://www.clearwaterrecordshow.com/

Their ebay store:
    https://www.ebay.com/str/feelthevibecollectibles
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    I'm going to have to charge you a licensing fee.

I've already called everyone in town and scoured Amazon, eBay and other vinyl collector sites. Got hosed on Rush Signals. It was listed as near mint. Received it last night and it was scratched to shit! The sleeve and cover looked like a rat has been chewing on it! Emailed the guy immediately and he instantly refunded my money and told me to keep it. Guess he knew he sent me garbage.
    That's a bummer, I've had my share of bad auctions and deals with Ebay. It is getting very hard to buy and also sell on certain platforms. I'm still heavily involved with guitars and music. I sell primarily on Reverb now but they have insane fees and force you have a minimum 3 day return policy. Ebay has gotten to the point where they won't support a seller anymore either. I had to refund a guy for a guitar he bought from me because he got buyers remorse. Then when I received my guitar back it was a mess. Completely out of adjustment, I'm surprised it made the return considering the way he packed it for shipping.

But my dad has had the same issues as you with buying stuff. He's bought some things that show up completely piles of crap and contacts sellers and then has to open a case. So there are shady folks on both sides and it's not like it used to be.

That is the one thing I will give Amazon credit for, they are large enough they can support returns and correct issues that come up.

I think a lot of the problems with products arrive in good shape are the shipping companies. I had a guitar get stuck in Denver for 5 days just languishing at FedEx's warehouse. I called them and asked if I could just drive up and pick up and they refused. And then my worse fears came true as when I unpacked my $2800 guitar it was damaged. Luckily, I had the parts to fix it and was able to work out a deal with the company I purchased it from in the form of a discount. I took pictures of all the damage and the box the guitar came in was completely mangled. Thankfully what saved it was it was also in a second box, and in a guitar case. Which blows me away at the damage that it received, and that told me FedEx gave it the business while in transit.

Good luck in your search, getting harder to find stuff these days.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."