Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
WSBK results from test day at Portimao

https://resources.worldsbk.com/newsd...sults-day1.pdf
Yeah Bautista is at it again, this time setting lap records and having good long runs. The top four all had good times and runs. Like I say, I think it's going to be the same top three, with a few of the other guys thrown in there for good measure. Would like to see Bautista go back to back titles this year, to some what make up for 2019. Rea I think is the weakest of the top three. Toprak is fast, and dangerous so I think he will be the biggest threat. I think if Bautista can do what he did last year and pull away, then Toprak will have nothing left but to settle. If he's close, then we'll see more of the same, and those super close passes again.

If what I think will happen is, Bautista does a repeat of last year, makes little to no mistakes and lets Rea and Toprak fight it out. Those two hate each other, regardless of what face they put on for the cameras. Bautista just stays fast, then he's got it this year.

Gerloff and Redding will be those hit and miss guys, along with Petrucci. They will be fast but not consistent.

I agree, Lowes is just getting worse. Him and his brother are both good but not good enough. They start having way too many mistakes. Although, Sam seems to be the better rider, even with Alex being a former BSB champion.