Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 23' MotoGP/WSBK/MotoAmerica discussion thread **SPOILER ALERT**

Re: 23' MotoGP/WSBK/MotoAmerica discussion thread **SPOILER ALERT**

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/10...rs-their-teams

Dorna turning this sport into F1 slowly but surely, so this douchebag throws more racing into the mix and all in the name of greed on already financially strained teams and now expects the teams to pick up the bill while they laugh all the way to the bank from ticket sales? Unfucking real dude, they not only added sprint races but also more and more races to the calendar each season in the last few years, which not only equates to more financial strain but also physical strain and more risk that both teams and riders are taking while again, these fuckheads go to the bank... Carmelo needs to needs to step away before he tarnishes this sport, this has gone way too fucking far. I'm all for racing and all but everyone has their limits and I think this shit move is going to see a rider/team movement for fairness here that we've never seen before and I hope they stick it to Dorna and their greedy bunch.
    Last edited by madvlad; Fri Feb 17th, 2023 at 03:24 PM.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/10...rs-their-teams

Dorna turning this sport into F1 slowly but surely, so this douchebag throws more racing into the mix and all in the name of greed on already financially strained teams and now expects the teams to pick up the bill while they laugh all the way to the bank from ticket sales? Unfucking real dude, they not only added sprint races but also more and more races to the calendar each season in the last few years, which not only equates to more financial strain but also physical strain and more risk that both teams and riders are taking while again, these fuckheads go to the bank... Carmelo needs to needs to step away before he tarnishes this sport, this has gone way too fucking far. I'm all for racing and all but everyone has their limits and I think this shit move is going to see a rider/team movement for fairness here that we've never seen before and I hope they stick it to Dorna and their greedy bunch.
    I think we are seeing the F1 model start to be used more and more in MotoGP. In F1 they are only adding 6 sprint races and they are using them for qualifying for the Sunday GP. MotoGP on the hand isn't going to do even that. So there really is not incentive to do well, other than go for some extra points. All the while, subjecting the bikes and riders to potential risks because they are adding a new race format.

Formula 1 was the same way, the drivers commented that with the Sprint format, some teams and drivers will sand bag because of risking damage to their car. Which then, puts teams that shouldn't be high up in qualifying in the mix for the Sunday GP. Then in turn can force open lap crashes because slower cars are in the way.

And I think in F1 they are at least paid for the sprint race win. MotoGP isn't even going to pay for the riders to win, just hand out 1/2 points.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see some of the top teams not partake in the Sprint races. Especially, once the season gets moving and say in the second half of the season where teams are fighting for wins/points and trying to maintain position in the championship. I think a smart team/rider would sit out the sprint races just to preserve their riders and bikes for the main race. Can you imagine the damage it will do to a rider/team fighting for the championship and something catastrophic happens during a sprint race. That could blow their entire season because of a BS sprint race that means nothing. Sprint race is great for the guys not in the championship battle, they get a chance to race. But for the main contenders, I can see some of them sitting out some races towards the end of the season.

Only thing that will stop teams from sitting out sprints, is if DORNA starts fining them for not partaking in the sprint races.

Things get too big and eventually they implode. Formula 1 right now is seeing a massive gain in popularity. MotoGP on the other hand is declining a bit due to Rossi's retiring. It all ebbs and flows and we will see F1 take a down turn eventually. I think autosports in general are trying to milk things as much as possible, once the E technology takes everything over. You'll see massive losses in attendance and popularity. No one wants to see weak ass e-vehicles racing. We want screaming engines and ear splitting noise.

Then again, I never thought Formula 1 would recover when they introduced the V6 Hybrid era, and the screaming V8's were forgotten. But this new generation of race fans are as weak as soy lattes served with tofu sandwiches and gluten free chips, and they love this new V6 hybrid era. I read the comments from these newbies and man they hate anything that has a screaming engine, ear splitting exhausts and breathes fire.

At least I can say, I've watched Formula 1 when it was at its pinnacle(V12,V10 and V8 eras). Same goes for MotoGP, I remember the last of the fire breathing 500's and the monstrous 990's to the high speed corner destroying 800's. And I'm glad I got to see them.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Yeah definitely glad to have been part of the greatest years and enjoy them but times have definitely peaked and it's headed in the wrong direction, oh well. Guess history always repeats itself somehow in someway.

Race season under way finally tonight, FP1 and FP2 for WSBK at Phillip Island begins tonight!
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Definitely looks like it will be the Ducati show, teams in SBK have literally no answer for Ducati and Bautista, he's lightyears ahead of this grid, every race is his to lose now, he's just toying around and getting away every race. BMW is even further garbage this year, 4 great riders on the grid that can barely finish in the top 15, it's sad as shit. Unfortunately with that said, looks like Gerloff put the last nail in his SBK coffin by signing with that shit manufacturer and more than likely he will be back in MA next year I'm sure, BMW is only interested in selling motorcycles and not actually winning championships. The fact that Aegerter and Gardner are in front of these guys tells you how bad that package is... Feel bad for Gerloff and Redding because they truly have what it takes to win but BMW definitely isn't a winner. Looks like VanDemark and Redding got blinded by the money and false pretense of development but once again, BMW isn't serious about putting a bike in the top step.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Mandalika round for WSBK begins tonight, hopefully this race will be much closer cause man watching Bautista get away at the front without challenge was rather boring. The fight from 2nd to 6th was great but well you know, up front battles are far better. As usual rain in the forecast so we'll see what this weekend brings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news...son-cancelled/

In other news, North American Talent Cup has been cancelled due to lack of entries, which is very bad for racing youth in North America looking for a potential chance in the big leagues unfortunately. This sport will definitely never take off in the states, the lack of support and sponsors is very real.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

It really makes me wonder how sour relationships went in between Petronas, Yamaha and Razlan for Petronas to pull out of the MotoGP project and now they sponsor MIE Honda in WSBK, that's crazy as hell.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Race one in Mandalika went as expected, looking like it will be Bautista and Ducati domination this season yet again. No bike or rider on that grid have absolutely anything to challenge for the championship this year, it will be nothing but damage limitation and waiting to get lucky. Bautista is getting away effortlessly session after session, it literally is his to lose but don't see it happening as Bautista and Ducati are just at a near perfect moment honestly. We'll see what the damage limitation will be on the others tonight for race 2 but don't foresee any different results honestly.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

My bad, haven't been around or online much this last week. Been busy working on a vehicle every night and just haven't had the time to check on much of anything.

I'm thinking we will see some Ducati domination in WSBK this year, and more than likely in MotoGP. Ducati have finally found themselves at the sharp end and I think this time they want to stay there. I think Bautista will secure the championship again this year. He's finally earned his first one, after the disaster that 2019 was. So he knows how to win a championship. Seems like that's how it goes for all champions. Once they get that first one out of the way, they manage to get their next one a lot easier. They have a history, they learned what works and what doesn't.

I think that's why we are seeing Rea so deflated at the moment. He knows what it takes to win, and either he's losing a step(which I doubt, he's still fast) or the bike has lost a step. I think it's more the Kawasaki just hasn't developed much. They are too WSBK what Yamaha is too MotoGP. They just seem to quit development and then when they get caught with their pants down, they act like it's a big surprise. Only now are we finally starting to see Yamaha develop a better package(still miles away from where they should be). I think the fallout from 2015 really messed with Yamaha. Their had two riders that were fighting for a championship. Then 2016 came around, the Michelin's came in, and the bespoke engine software and it all really when to s**t for Yamaha after that. When they had Bridgestones and their own Software, I think Yamaha were pretty much untouchable(other than Marquez/Honda were equally as good if not better). But back then, they had the best package, because all the Yamaha riders could get results. MotoGP Yamaha are now a clone of Honda. Just make one bike for one guy and leave it at that.

Then when it comes to sponsorship, Yamaha have really stepped on people's toes. They crapped on Tech 3, and then really crapped on Petronas. Petronas is a big time sponsor, they only helped sponsor Mercedes AMG Formula 1 team with Lewis Hamilton. So they are used to winning and seeing their name associated with winning. Then Yamaha get ahold of them, and they get crapped on.

I will say that at least racing has finally commenced. WSBK is off and running. Formula 1 first race is this weekend, pretty much Red Bull picking up where they left off in 2022. Damn good to see Aston Martin and Fernando Alonso up there in the top 5 for quali, they actually look like podium and possibly race win contenders this year. Got to say, I had a big grin when I saw Mercedes almost 7 tenths down in qualifying to Verstappen and Perez. Love seeing dominance come to an end for some teams. Ferrari is there, they just need to fix some things and I think Aston Martin will be there. Looks to be a good year.

Figures MotoGP make us wait until the end of the month. Oh well, can't complain now.... It's lights out, and away we go!!!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Yeah Kawi is in big trouble for sure, they do well in the sprint races but the longer races they seem to struggle with grip a lot and Rae definitely looks very puzzled at the moment, like I said nobody in that grid has a bike to take it to Ducati this season, it is 100% theirs to lose, manufacturers have to either start spending money in R&R or just get used to losing, Ducati threw everything and the kitchen sink and their domination is imminent for a while until and IF other manufacturers decide to play ball. Both Rae and Toprak have some pace but definitely have lost a step or two in the fight, I mean hell Bautista started 10th in the 2nd race and somehow he came back to win it, the dude is just mentally there and the bike just works for him 100%. Also the fact that half the paddock had the shits this weekend probably didn't help any, many riders and teams were suffering with gastroenteritis. On another note related to the R&R is HRC bringing in Ken Kawauchi who delivered wonders at Suzuki on such limited budget and as long as HRC's ego doesn't interfere and their insane budget, he could make a competitive bike again I'm sure.

Didn't know F1 started this past weekend, didn't even see a single ad or anything for it like I usually do, weird... The Indycar series started here in my backyard at St Petersburg this weekend, pretty exciting race actually.

Lights out at Portimao in 2 weeks time, crazy to think it's almost here! We'll see what sprint races and if anyone also has anything for Ducati this season.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Another thing I forgot to note is the impressive pace from Gardner/Aegerter and Bassani/Oettl and also Vierge fighting for the podium spot. The more the season progresses those guys can be difference makers.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Yamaha trying to woo Mooney VR46 team into a satellite team option for 2024 with their Ducati contract ending this year. This will be worth following although Yamaha would have to bring something insanely serious to the table for them to even remotely consider it. They've had great success in their short GP stint with Ducati and if they deliver this year again, more than likely both parties will agree to continue instead of hitting the reset button and going with Yamaha. Unless Yamaha develops a V4 engine, they're literally fucked. Even with the new engine squeezing out a few more ponies and closing just a mere 3kph to the top speeds, that upset the bike in other ways and it showed during the tests. They need to fully reset and rebuild, that M1 platform has been obsolete for years now and they're literally pissing money down the drain at this point to just keep feeding their denial.

https://www.gpone.com/en/2023/03/06/...kes.html?amp=1
    Last edited by madvlad; Tue Mar 7th, 2023 at 02:01 PM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Yeah Kawi is in big trouble for sure, they do well in the sprint races but the longer races they seem to struggle with grip a lot and Rae definitely looks very puzzled at the moment, like I said nobody in that grid has a bike to take it to Ducati this season, it is 100% theirs to lose, manufacturers have to either start spending money in R&R or just get used to losing, Ducati threw everything and the kitchen sink and their domination is imminent for a while until and IF other manufacturers decide to play ball. Both Rae and Toprak have some pace but definitely have lost a step or two in the fight, I mean hell Bautista started 10th in the 2nd race and somehow he came back to win it, the dude is just mentally there and the bike just works for him 100%. Also the fact that half the paddock had the shits this weekend probably didn't help any, many riders and teams were suffering with gastroenteritis. On another note related to the R&R is HRC bringing in Ken Kawauchi who delivered wonders at Suzuki on such limited budget and as long as HRC's ego doesn't interfere and their insane budget, he could make a competitive bike again I'm sure.

Didn't know F1 started this past weekend, didn't even see a single ad or anything for it like I usually do, weird... The Indycar series started here in my backyard at St Petersburg this weekend, pretty exciting race actually.

Lights out at Portimao in 2 weeks time, crazy to think it's almost here! We'll see what sprint races and if anyone also has anything for Ducati this season.
    I think that's a lot of it for Bautista. The bike works and he can do what he wants, when he wants with it. Any rider that gets a bike that is tailor made for them will always give them ways to use their abilities and the abilities of the bike. I think we saw this with Marquez from 2013 to 2019, Rossi from 2000 to 2005. You get guys that just stomp on everyone with the bike they have, it almost looks effortless for them. WSBK has been that way for Rea since 2015, he just trounced everyone in his path. Bautista took it to him in 2019 but had that 2nd half part of the season where he was crash central. I think that was when we started to see chinks in Rea's armor, though they wouldn't fully be shown until Toprak joined the party.

It was like that with Mladin years ago, he won everything until Spies came along and gelled with the Suzuki just as well as Mladin.

Any period of domination for any racer has always been because they had the proper bike/car to exploit all the potential. We saw it with Shumacher from 2000-2004, Vettel 2010-2013, Hamilton 2014-2020 and now Verstappen is just walking all over everyone. Crazy thing is their engineers were telling both him and Perez to hold a pace .7 tenths slower than their normal pace. They both never even pushed in the race. Verstappen was some 11 seconds ahead of Perez, and had 30+ sec to Alonso(I was really happy to see the old guy get on the podium). He was 50+ seconds to the Mercedes.

Look at Rossi in Phillip Island 2003. He was given a penalty for passing on yellow, a -10 sec penalty. So what did he do? Goes on to gap everyone and still win with time in his pocket.

Now while I firmly believe some riders/drivers are just better than everyone else and they are special. For the most part if every rider/driver on the grid had their race package built completely around them. You'd see a lot more unknowns showing up and having more of a fight with the front runners.

Bring on MotoGP now. Everything else is kicking off, they have to wait until the end.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Yamaha and Honda issues continue after day 1 of testing at Portimao, looks like this fight will come down to Aprilia and Ducati this year with the others throwing in a win here and there "maybe". Based on Marquez and Quartararo's quick after the flag Q&A you could see the frustration in their faces and they know they're headed into yet another season of fucked
    Last edited by madvlad; Sun Mar 12th, 2023 at 07:57 AM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Seems like Fabio found some answers to his woes from yesterday and put a much better time down and consistent pace. Although I am curious if they got that time with that funky looking F1 style aero wing they were testing. Also a good day for Binder, put that KTM in the top 10 and not far behind either, they also seem to have found some last minute answers. Alright, that's a wrap for the pre-season testing and it's all hands on deck racing in 2 weeks time!
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Honda are in some deep, deep shit...

https://www.gpone.com/en/2023/03/15/...e-chassis.html

Also Aleix successfully underwent arm pump surgery and begins recovery to be ready for the opener at Portimao after apparently the new aero package causes too much downforce and brought the issues up. Loris Baz also goes through surgery on his ankle to begin a lengthy recovery after they find pretty extensive damage after his run in with Alex Lowes.
    Last edited by madvlad; Wed Mar 15th, 2023 at 04:46 PM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

For the fans that don't want to pay for the video pass, NBC/CNBC announced they will be replaying the races later on in the day of the races (COTA being the exception, they will air that race live). Here is the link for the posted schedule:

https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2023/...chedule/449594
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

It's race weekend beeshes!!!! Goddamn I can't wait!!!
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Interesting sessions on the opener today, few more riders in the mix and the pace is insane already, crazy Miller of all riders would be the one to break the record sure hope he can carry that momentum through the weekend. We'll see how the sprint race plays out and who can take advantage of exploiting the soft for all it has. Nasty high side for Pol, sure hope the chest scans come back positive (lung/diaphragm injury of some sort). That save by Pecco was f'ing insane as well.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I will say pretty entertaining sprint race honestly, everyone diving into the unknown and guess we will also see if that gave answers to some riders/teams that may help them in the longer race tomorrow. Pretty impressive from Oliveira and Miller, sucks they lost out to MM there on that pass at T1. Definitely looking forward for the races tomorrow! oh yeah and good ol' MM getting towed everywhere to stay relevant, everyone kissing his ass on that lap, well yeah anyone riding behind the Ducati could get a record lap dude , he was falling back on that sprint race and if it wasn't for the deep run into T1 in between Miller and Oliveira, he wouldn't have finished anywhere near the front.
    Last edited by madvlad; Sat Mar 25th, 2023 at 12:24 PM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I will say pretty entertaining sprint race honestly, everyone diving into the unknown and guess we will also see if that gave answers to some riders/teams that may help them in the longer race tomorrow. Pretty impressive from Oliveira and Miller, sucks they lost out to MM there on that pass at T1. Definitely looking forward for the races tomorrow! oh yeah and good ol' MM getting towed everywhere to stay relevant, everyone kissing his ass on that lap, well yeah anyone riding behind the Ducati could get a record lap dude , he was falling back on that sprint race and if it wasn't for the deep run into T1 in between Miller and Oliveira, he wouldn't have finished anywhere near the front.
    Still reckless as ever. Apparently with age doesn't come wisdom

Pretty good race, little boring after the incident because it gave Pecco the room to get away but nice to see MV regaining momentum and confidence. Hell of a job by Bezecchi for sure and not a bad start for KTM honestly, they kept up in the fight till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Yeah, I have many questions about that move and just from the early going he was severely aggressive, just doesn't make any sense. The dude got a second chance at his career and like you said, apparently he hasn't learned a damn thing. Hope it will be good news with Oliveira because he literally got dead on sandwiched there. Although I understand that MM and the general rider mentality is not one to lay down and take a loss BUT I believe it is also the current state of HRC as a whole, that even though they know their bike is shit and not competitive BUT they're pulling out all the stops, no matter what and they need to chill the fuck out before they kill someone with that mentality. Same with Mir yesterday, it just doesn't make sense. Guarantee you Dorna won't penalize Mark that bad though and looks like MM has a possible metacarpal fracture.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Looks like Oliveira is good thankfully and walked away with a contusion on his leg but guess also Martin got a leg injury as well as his leg was dangling when MM made contact. People in the paddock are less than pleased with MM at the moment and honestly a double lap long penalty is bullshit for such a move. People got a double long lap penalty for way less this weekend in the other classes but what's to be expected since MM is Dorna's golden boy. Any other rider would have done that and I'm sure the full rulebook would have come out
    Last edited by madvlad; Sun Mar 26th, 2023 at 04:28 PM.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Both MM and Oliveira are out for the Argentinian GP. MM underwent thumb surgery and in Oliveiras case, after the MRI, it has been confirmed that he has some tendon damage that can only heal with rest so he is also out, sure hope he's not out of the COTA round. Also Bastianini out for next round for sure with the collarbone break and he's of course questionable for COTA which is a damn shame. Speedy recovery to all riders and hope to see them back on the grid soon.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Pretty good race, little boring after the incident because it gave Pecco the room to get away but nice to see MV regaining momentum and confidence. Hell of a job by Bezecchi for sure and not a bad start for KTM honestly, they kept up in the fight till the end.

Yeah, I have many questions about that move and just from the early going he was severely aggressive, just doesn't make any sense. The dude got a second chance at his career and like you said, apparently he hasn't learned a damn thing. Hope it will be good news with Oliveira because he literally got dead on sandwiched there. Although I understand that MM and the general rider mentality is not one to lay down and take a loss BUT I believe it is also the current state of HRC as a whole, that even though they know their bike is shit and not competitive BUT they're pulling out all the stops, no matter what and they need to chill the fuck out before they kill someone with that mentality. Same with Mir yesterday, it just doesn't make sense. Guarantee you Dorna won't penalize Mark that bad though and looks like MM has a possible metacarpal fracture.
    What's crazy is now Honda are appealing the ruling on Marquez. They are saying the double long lap penalty was to be imposed at Argentina, well now he's out with an injury. So the FIM said due to injury he will fulfill the penalty at his next race he attends(which is the correct thing). Honda seem to think that since he got injured and he's out that means he shouldn't have to serve the penalty.

In my opinion, I agree with Aleix Espargaro. Marquez deserves a minimum of a one race ban. Personally, I'd like to see a multi race ban for him.

And before folks get all in a rage and say it was a racing incident. Remember, Marquez has been doing this kind of asinine nonsense for a good 10 years. It's not Marc's first time pulling a stunt like this. It's different when it's a rare occurrence for a rider. With Marquez, these kinds of incidents always follow him. The guy is a menace on the track.

Marquez' problem is he doesn't like being beaten. Well, I've got news for him, he's now where Rossi was at 10 years ago. This new bunch of young maniacs don't give a damn who Marquez thinks he is, they are going to push him around and rattle his doors.

Thing is, I'm all for these new riders kicking Marquez while he's down. He did the same thing to other riders when he arrived, now it's his turn. Looks like 2015 is coming back to haunt him.

I'm all for at least a one race ban and I'd prefer to see a multi race ban. If I were in charge, I'd break him off until at least Jerez. Just to ram home the concept that he needs tighten his riding up and stop riding like a dick. And to show how committed I would be to having him retool his thinking, the moment he trades paint with someone, I'd black flag his ass. Until he gets the point that 20+ other riders can ride around the track and not slam into others on a continual basis, and he can learn how to ride normal as well.

I never had much respect for Marquez before, but after hearing in his own words how he treated Dani Pedrosa. I've got no use for the guy at all.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"