Hell of a weekend for KTM without a doubt, all riders up there in the fight this weekend and just shut a lot of people up, glad to see them in the mix early after the pre-season worries and hope it stays that way now that Honda and Yamaha are fading, need someone to bring it to Ducati and make it a challenge unlike WSBK, Binder is up there in points now and closing in, if he can stay consistent, he may be the wild card in this towards the end in case something happens. I sure hope Miller wins at least one race this season, he hit the ground running on that KTM and is finding pace quickly, just needs to figure out on the tire management a little bit more and it may help him get the push he needs to be on the top step to become one of few riders to win with 3 different manufacturers. Glad to see Pecco is maturing a little bit and is starting to figure out to be patient and that winning a race by 1.5 seconds is better than washing out with a 15 second lead, that was timed to perfection and the bike/rider responded beautifully without a doubt, congrats to him on the win and regaining the championship lead. Definitely a bummer seeing Enea call it early but don't blame him, at least he tried and responded accordingly as his body said "nope", can't imagine under hard braking that the shoulder takes that in a kind manner . Freaking Aprilia man, when it doesn't rain, it pours. How does that chain let go just a few turns before the finish, that's just beyond me man, it's just one blunder after the other with these poor guys but hope they can get it together to be up there as we all hope they can be. Very unfortunate weekend for Oliveira, such a crappy incident but he will be out yet again for a while with a dislocated shoulder and he also has a fracture in there as stated earlier by the medical team after further checks, a speedy recovery to him. As for Yamaha, the punishment continues. Honestly those so called "penalties" were some cockamammie F1 steward type bullshit, they need to stop it with this type of shit before they ruin this sport, just like F1 with their politicking bs. Yamaha apparently had some positives in today's test with new parts but honestly don't think it'll solve their ongoing issues with tire pressure and grip as it has been the same shit for years now (circa 2017 ). As for Honda, looks like their front end woes continue as well, all riders lost the front super unexpectedly this weekend, even Lecuona during one of the qualifier sessions I think it was at the last turn, even he got up and he was like wtf just happened?, they tested the new Kalex chassis today during the test and all riders said it's an improvement so far but we'll see how that helps them down the line. Back to the officiating, I am just baffled at what happened this weekend honestly. The bullshit penalties on Yamaha and then making Pecco drop one position after that pass, in which yes close BUT there was a space there and he made it honestly, we have seen these type of passes in the past without issue and they just continue on. I fear that FIM has been hanging out with the F1 head honchos a little too much and the watered down era of motorcycle racing begins, which is bullshit honestly.

Couple of things to note about this weekend as well:

Rossi was announced as the official Yamaha Motor Company's ambassador, while it has nothing to do with his team per se and the contract only involves Rossi, I am sure that Jarvis and Yamaha are hoping to earn kudo points with Rossi to try and woo them into a 2025 satellite team option and not opt to keep going with Ducati, although at this time, it is very unlikely that they'll jump off Ducati past 2024 and doubt Yamaha will have anything to offer them otherwise as their heads are way too far up their asses to make some real progress and unless they unleash a V4, they'll keep fading and have zero interest from anyone else at the moment on a satellite team option. Dorna/FIM announced an official Women's world championship in 2024 which will be at most likely a supersport level (so around 600+cc) and they'll test the waters there and this will be the elite of the women's side of racing. Also the reception that Dani Pedrosa received from the Jerez fans at the stadium corner was absolutely amazing during the parade lap they do now during race weekends, literal goosebumps while watching that. The passion for the sport from the crowd could be felt, the noise and the energy was absolutely amazing. Great weekend of racing and onto LeMans in two weeks time. WSBK round at Catalunya this upcoming weekend, so we won't be bored , have a great week all!