Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
What's crazy is now Honda are appealing the ruling on Marquez. They are saying the double long lap penalty was to be imposed at Argentina, well now he's out with an injury. So the FIM said due to injury he will fulfill the penalty at his next race he attends(which is the correct thing). Honda seem to think that since he got injured and he's out that means he shouldn't have to serve the penalty.

In my opinion, I agree with Aleix Espargaro. Marquez deserves a minimum of a one race ban. Personally, I'd like to see a multi race ban for him.

I never had much respect for Marquez before, but after hearing in his own words how he treated Dani Pedrosa. I've got no use for the guy at all.
I am just finding out today about the double long lap penalty. Ridiculous!!. At least a 2 race ban should have been the minimum. The reckless behaviour is very clear in this incident, and in addition his history of pulling stunts like this one.

Even more surprising to me is that HRC is appealing when the penalty should be served. Balls !

We all have heard the rumours of how Dani was treated, but i did not realize Marquez has said it himself. I'd love to see that . Probably time for Marquez to retire before he hurts someone worse that he already has over the years (including himself)