Not much action in here these days but figured I'd start the new one for the year and well why break tradition. I see tons of lurkers, don't be scurred to post people, it won't kill ya

Race season just a short month away and honestly I can't wait. MotoGP just finished their shakedown test in Sepang and all other teams will be along testing this upcoming week for the official and final test of pre-season. Honda and Yamaha team/riders have been hard at it with their new concessions with more wildcards and testing dates to try and get answers to get back to battling grounds with the European bikes. Everyone is of course waiting to see what this switch from Marquez to Ducati will do and if he indeed still has it. He showed tremendous pace in the Valencia test following the last race of the season and again we'll see if he lives up to the hype just like also Acosta with KTM.

WSBK sees a fair share of shakedown in the line up with the newcomer Bulega already making statements but we'll see if he can carry it into the race season as we know testing is a different deal but he sure shows potential. Toprak hit the ground running with the BMW and shows already to be competitive with the bike, I'm sure as the season goes on they will find more answers to perhaps bring them more podiums/wins and MAYBE a title but too early to tell yet. Good to see Andrea Iannone back to it, hopefully he will do well.

MotoAmerica sees Cameron Beaubier and JD Beach line up with Tytlers BMW for the 2024 season after Tytlers had announced their withdrawal from the championship last year but guess things changed at the last minute and they're back to it, Tytlers has a hell of a line up with two very experienced riders who will definitely take it to Gagne and Yamaha and also we see Loris Baz back in the Ducati line up alongside Josh Herrin, it will be a very competitive season for sure. The one rider I do hope that finds a ride for the season is Mathew Scholtz as the owner of Westby Racing announced their permanent withdrawal and liquidate the team due to health related issues. Will probably be riding from here in St Pete to Daytona for the race in Saturday and ride back home same day.