I wanted to share with you my thoughts about being on a track for the first time! First I was real slow, learning the curves. Then I begun to go faster and faster shaving off my time overall. This track is out in ERIE. It is a very small track. I ride a ZX10R, and I never came out of first gear!! So needless to say the track is very tight.
Ok, so my knees and forearms hurt pretty bad from riding this track. I have never done it and I have to say I LOVE IT! OMG, it really made me have an atire new look on sportbikes. MILE HIGH MADNESS is taking a step on the road track.... I am not the only one that has made this coversion on to road track. I just wish I have tried riding on a track years ago instead of just doing wheelies. I still love doing wheelies of course. Most of all the reason I am posting this is because, I HAVE THE FEVER FOR TRACK RIDING!
For all of those in this club that kept telling me, ANT. You really need to try track riding because you will never want to go back. Most of it, you guys are right! I still ride on the roads, but I am now officially selling my STUNT bike and buying me a track bike! I will have some pictures from this link: www.milehighmadness.net/mhmgallery If your intrested in looking into it. Man the bottom line is I totally love track riding! If anyone has a used pair of Leathers that will fit a 220 pound 6 foot guy. I would be so interested in buying these. I don't have that type of gear. I am so into this now. Man do I have the fever for track riding!