UPDATE - Final details here: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...?p=47644#47644

Here is the official list:
1. Spiderman
2. rforsythe
3. CBRChick13
4. Hoopty
5. Airreed
6. Daniel (Lo Lo) Lopez
7. KooLaid
8. Gary N
9. Kim-n-Dean (Kim)
10. Kim-n-Dean (Dean)
11. Frauenheld
12. eaheer
13. eaheer's friend
14. BenDover
15. gixxerjarhead
16. thunderseye
17. Jay636Ninja
18. PONYBOY
19. Gramps
20. Wahooman
21. canuck22
22. Clayton Unruh
23. Trip Rogers
24. Kenny Masterman
25. Aloth600
26. Chris Coston
27. Amazzon
28. Bertha
29. eaheer's friend#2
30. eaheer's friend#3

I will be taking a few stand-by's just in case...

Stand-by list:

Original post follows:
Just wanted to keep everybody informed on what's going on...

Yesterday I received the entry form for the 2004 St. Patrick's Day parade. It seems that the Parade committee has changed the fee structure for parade entries this year, with a big financial impact to vehicles (that means us ).

This past year, we were allowed up to 30 bikes to ride as one entry in the parade (for a total fee of $35). For next year, they've restructured their entry fees so a single entry now costs $45, and has a limit of 5 vechicles, with a $10 charge per additional vehicle.

I called the parade committee last night and left a message asking if the limits and costs also applied to motorcycles, since they are so much smaller than cars. I'll let you know what I find out.

My idea (posted as a poll in General) of charging an entry fee of $10 and providing t-shirts is now out the window. I would still love to have everybody wearing matching green t-shirts, but that would almost double the cost (I could probably knock $1 or $2 off the price of the shirt). I was hoping to use the profit from the shirts to help pay for the parade entry fee (which I've paid out of my pocket the past 2 years).

So, I guess there is going to be an entry fee to participate, and there probably won't be shirts included in that price. But I'll see if there's anything I can do about that...