Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 St. Patricks' Day Parade

If st. patricks is beer and ass pinching.... and green is horny...... so would march 13th be the day to be drunk, horny and running around pinching each other's asses???? (guys=opposite sex; girls=either or both!)

Ok ok ok, now my REAL question....... Do we, can we, are we, gonna/supposed to/wanted to wear the green T's OVER or riding jackets? Or can we "T" it for the parade???? Ohhhh boy.... I have another biker boys brainstorm coming on......... should we practice our synchronized dismounts????

Quote Originally Posted by KooLaid
    If st. patricks is beer and ass pinching.... and green is horny...... so would march 13th be the day to be drunk, horny and running around pinching each other's asses???? (guys=opposite sex; girls=either or both!)
    I'm not even going to comment.

Ok ok ok, now my REAL question....... Do we, can we, are we, gonna/supposed to/wanted to wear the green T's OVER or riding jackets? Or can we "T" it for the parade????
    If it's really cold, I imagine only a couple of people will be wearing them over their gear. It's up to you, but hopefully it will be warm enough that we won't have to wear gear (last year was really nice - let's pray that this year will be the same).

I have another biker boys brainstorm coming on......... should we practice our synchronized dismounts????
    Let me think about that... umm, No!

Ohhhh boy.... I have another biker boys brainstorm coming on......... should we practice our synchronized dismounts????
    OMG that is some funny ass shit
    Drop it Like a Hydraulic!

Change your skirt and ride!

lets do it lets do it biker boys dismount

black and chrome 2006 cbr 1000 rr
    black and chrome 05 toyota tacoma
    csc representing

lets get it straight the biker boys did not have a dismount the black knights had a dismount and then sole train "preached" about how good of a racer smoke is.
    R.I.P. mom i will always love you

I have a question. Since I was originally going to be out of town that weekend I didn't even pay attention to this, but now that I am staying in town I would like to hook up with everyone.

Since, the list is full would I just have to ride down and watch the parade with the other drunken irishmen???

BTW, I do have a green bike if you can sneek me into the parade.
    Green '99 ZX-6R
    "Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your weiner."

BenDover, you're in luck - I have a cancellation!

What size shirt do you wear? He ordered 2 (1 L & 1 XL), will either of these work for you?

Yep, I'll take an XL.
    Green '99 ZX-6R
    "Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your weiner."

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    Must not be for you!
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopty
    Must not be for you!
    If I wear anything smaller, it shows off my beer gut too much.
    Green '99 ZX-6R

Quote Originally Posted by BenDover
    Yep, I'll take an XL.
    Cool. I've put you on the list in place of the guy that cancelled (#14).

Sorry I am late on this. Is there any more spots? A couple of more questions too. How much did you guys figure the cost per person is? And what time in the morning? I tried to look through all 6 pages, but gave up and figured I would just ask. I would be interested if there are any more spots, but just really want to know what time, because I would be coming down from Ft. Collins, but don't want to have to leave here at like 5 or 6 am because it will be way to cold to ride down. Spiderman??

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    10 dolla and I'm not sure if there's spots left.
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Quote Originally Posted by R1 Rider
    How much did you guys figure the cost per person is? And what time in the morning? I tried to look through all 6 pages
    Quote Originally Posted by In the 1st post of this thread, Spiderman
    Quote Originally Posted by In the post that the above link, um... links to, Spiderman
    • The parade takes place on Saturday March 13th. Our staging time is 8:30 AM (parade starts at 10AM).

This year, the parade comittee has significantly restructured their entry fees, and even though we have received some sponsorship from both TK motorsports and TFOG wheelsports, each participant will be required to pay an entry fee ($10 rider / $5 passenger). The good news is, that each participant receives a commorative t-shirt, that we'd like them to wear during the parade.

Because the parade is less than 2 weeks away and t-shirts have to be ordered, all entries must be received by Noon on Wednesday March 3rd.

We are limited to a maximum of 30 bikes, so this will be done on a sign-up basis. Send an email to CoSportbikeClub@hotmail.com (or reply to this thread) only if you are serious about participating. Be sure to mention what size t-shirt you want, and if you will be bringing a passenger, what size t-shirt for them.

blah, blah, blah
    Sorry, there are no more spots for the parade, but I'll put you on the stand-by list.

Bob, I'll send my $10 up with "LoLo" when he goes to Jillians for Daytona.

spiderman, i will be at jillians tom with the money for the parade and looking forward to a great race.
    R.I.P. mom i will always love you

Ok thanks Spider. Sorry I didn't just look at the first post. Honestly I saw that there was 6 pages, so I was to lazy to look through them, so I just posted.

so are we all gonna meet up somewhere before and ride to the parade area. i live in littleton not too sure how to get out there without getting lost a couple times don't wanna be late ya know

black and chrome 2006 cbr 1000 rr
    black and chrome 05 toyota tacoma
    csc representing

Quote Originally Posted by thunderseye
    so are we all gonna meet up somewhere before and ride to the parade area. i live in littleton not too sure how to get out there without getting lost a couple times don't wanna be late ya know
    If ya wanna meet up at my place i am in littleton as well. as few guys from the springs are gonna trailor their bikes up and park at my place then we are gonna head out from there. let me know if you are interested and i will shoot ya my phone mumber etc..

Ryan

Hint: The staging area is quite close to Breck Brewery as it happens... Bob will be sending out messages to everyone in the parade on where to go, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by R1 Rider
    Ok thanks Spider. Sorry I didn't just look at the first post. Honestly I saw that there was 6 pages, so I was to lazy to look through them, so I just posted.
    No problem. Actually, I just had another cancellation, so there's a spot for you!

What size shirt do you wear? I have a L shirt avail from a previous cancellation, and may have an XXL and M from this one (unless this guy wants them - I just sent him a PM).

Since alot of us are gonna be showing up to the staging area wearing jackets and what not, and the dress for the parade is the CSC green T, is there a safe spot to stash our gear during the parade????

Since alot of us are gonna be showing up to the staging area wearing jackets and what not, and the dress for the parade is the CSC green T, is there a safe spot to stash our gear during the parade????
    I think that someone said that they are gonna have their 4 runner there or something like that to put things in. like myself i will need a place to stash my jacket as well.

Ryan

Ralph is going to have his 4runner there for gear stashing during the parade
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S