Thread: "Secular Arab Woman Gives Hell To Muslim..."

"Secular Arab Woman Gives Hell To Muslim..."

Pretty interesting stuff...aired on Al Jazeera

Click Here

Re: "Secular Arab Woman Gives Hell To Muslim..."

If that was genuine - she kicked arse...the sad news, one group or another prob took her out back and stoned her after that transmission.
    ...you're one of them, aren't you? No, I'm something else...

It's a trick. Get an axe.
    ~~~ ~~~

"I say let the sky continue to fall on those that expect nothing else, and let the sky continue to be limitless, for those of us who will settle for nothing less." Barn in a sublime moment (well-done!)

The video is goin around on several other websites, getting the same response(the getting stoned part). Think it's interesting. She makes so many good points in her arguement...for her to get stoned would just prove another one.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    A very well spoken woman. Hopefully "fringe" Muslims, and I suppose fringe "anybodies", can take something away from what she had to say.

A generation of humanity that could take the right message and embrace it, and practice it, sure would do this planet a lot of good.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze";p="261734
    Pretty interesting stuff...aired on Al Jazeera

Click Here
    People are upset with the war in Iraq and question our involvment and the loss of life over the war. Some do not believe these people will change. But this is a good example that people do change. It takes time. It took the US a civil war before blacks were released from slavery and given rights but prejudice still exists. Womens voting rights did not come about in a few months. It takes time for mindsets to change and as more people understand this the change away from backwardness will start the wheels of progress forward.
    "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing....What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?"

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    I know you can't read this Rich, cause you're a cheesedick who has me on ignore, but I thought I'd just point out another instance of you bastardizing an otherwise good point, and feeding utter B.S. to the fine people of the CSC....

The onset of women's suffrage (read: the ability to vote), was not brought about by some great "shift" in the mentality of a people/culture/society, as your comments liken it to.

Women were allowed to vote (initially in Wyoming), because back then, areas were considered for statehood based on their population. However!.. "population" was gauged based on the number of registered voters that a region possessed.

Wyoming, (in it's effort to become officially recognized) allowed women to vote, thus adjusting their official population, and succeeding in expediting their statehood.

Your comments elude to women's right to vote, as some moralistic "evolution" that took place in our great nation. On the contrary however, it was quite simply "politics-as-usual", to benefit the powers that be, that brought about this change.

Once again.... You're dumb.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar
    Way to call it ~Barn~
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Yeah maybe someday more ppl will give their time and come over here and see for them selves how dumb these ppl really are. I deal with these so called "people" every day and they are only good at lying and bomb making. They have some worthless so-called prophet get on a loud speaker and tell the people in the town that women in America arent really living how they see on TV. And yes they have TV. Satilite TV that is free. It has everything from the BBC to Spice. They have all these images and still they get their info from some one on a loud speaker. Here are some images of some of these so called free people.

Do they look like Americans? No. they are still in the vails.
    Here is how i look at em:
    Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

Brizz,

My wife and I sincerely appreciate the job you are doing and the sacrifices you are having to make. That would include your family, too.

Come back safe and sound,

Lee
    2005 Suzuki GSX-R1000 (K5)
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000 (K6) (Wife's bike -> The "Mini-Gixxer")
    2005 Yamaha FJR-1300

If you're riding without a helmet, then you must know that you have nothing to protect.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~";p="261758
    I know you can't read this Rich, cause you're a cheesedick who has me on ignore, but I thought I'd just point out another instance of you bastardizing an otherwise good point, and feeding utter B.S. to the fine people of the CSC....

The onset of women's suffrage (read: the ability to vote), was not brought about by some great "shift" in the mentality of a people/culture/society, as your comments liken it to.

Women were allowed to vote (initially in Wyoming), because back then, areas were considered for statehood based on their population. However!.. "population" was gauged based on the number of registered voters that a region possessed.

Wyoming, (in it's effort to become officially recognized) allowed women to vote, thus adjusting their official population, and succeeding in expediting their statehood.

Your comments elude to women's right to vote, as some moralistic "evolution" that took place in our great nation. On the contrary however, it was quite simply "politics-as-usual", to benefit the powers that be, that brought about this change.

Once again.... You're dumb.
    Holy shit, is the world coming to an end? I actually agreed with both Briz and Barn, both make great points.

Briz, I don't know how you can look at those angelic looking girls and see danger...for that I am sad that these children are taught to see the world as they have.

Barn, you are correct sir in saying that Riche is dumb in this point. Riche, I invite you to spend the life as a female for one day in "my" life. Maybe you might see life and more importantly, history differently. Not a knock on how you see things, just an invitation to see a different point of view.

Tanya
    '00 Ducati Monster 900
    '03 Ducati Monster 620 (sold)
    '00 Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
    '91 VW Jetta GLi 2.0 16v on it's nutz (sold)

Anonymous: "Ok...so I had sex with Grimace..."

Brizz,

They are smart enough to breed! Just not smart enough to realize condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion!

Would I be wrong to say the peeps over there have been in crisis mode for most of their lives and have learned to trust no one in times of crisis.

It works! Slow in, Fast out
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument. By Rufus Choate
    Be smart, be nice, do what'cha love and always have fun.
    Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. - Hippocrates
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath

Lee, Ill do my best to get back safe and sound. And my family thanks you for your words as well.

Tanya, I can understand why you dont see danger in those childern. They are cute indeed and that is a down fall that us soldiers have a hard time reconizing. Their parents hand them explosives to give to us as gifts. I added that pic for a reason. I wanted ppl to see what we are up against. There is beauty here. But with that comes Horror.

Dapper, There is no real birth control methods used by these people. The only way to stop em from breeding is to kill them. And we dont have the OK to do that.

Im not exactly sure what is in the news in the states, but here the people are saying that they are on teh verge of a civil war.
    For example i had to go out to a pipeline fire last nite. We were trying to take the I.P.'s with us. Iraqi Police. They were scared for their lives. As i was crossing a berm an insurgent came over it and started shooting wildly. We shot that guy about 30 or so times. And the I.P.'s didnt even fire one round.

The people here are too afraid to even take control of their own country. Im sad for this. But someday we will leave and will have to come back to stop genocide like we id in Bosnia/Kosovo.

Thank you all for your well wishes. I hope to see you all in the winter.
    R.I.P 502

Damn Briz, it does truly make me sad that children are being taught at such a young and impressionable age to hate and want to kill, for that their parents should be stoned to death.

Be safe and watch your back, we're waiting for you to come back and give us all shit the way you do.

Tanya
    '00 Ducati Monster 900
    '03 Ducati Monster 620 (sold)
    '00 Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
    '91 VW Jetta GLi 2.0 16v on it's nutz (sold)

Anonymous: "Ok...so I had sex with Grimace..."

Tanya I CANT WAIT TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Its funny we call this place East America. LMAO
    R.I.P 502

Brizz,

What do you plan on riding when you get back? (I noticed your R6 - R.I.P.)

Lee
    2005 Suzuki GSX-R1000 (K5)
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000 (K6) (Wife's bike -> The "Mini-Gixxer")
    2005 Yamaha FJR-1300

If you're riding without a helmet, then you must know that you have nothing to protect.

I dont have an idea as of yet. Im partial to yamaha's but am thinkin of going with a Kawi. Im not sure. I may try and get the newest, hottest thing on the market...Who knows at this point i need to make it back.. It seems that we are on a fault line for all the violence.
    R.I.P 502