I'm happy to announce that we haven't neglected our Supermoto friends at R2SL this year. The sheer enormity of Miller Motorsports Park means we can give the Supermoto's exclusive use of the Kart track at certain parts of our event to go play!

The MMP Kart track is the size of Second Creek, but with more turns. Dan Solomon took me for a little spin around it in his SUV a couple weeks ago, and the Supermoto's will have a blast on it! We will not have dirt sections available, but you will still enjoy yourselves.

The Kart track will also be used for some instruction at various points throughout the event, however it will be open to Supermoto bikes exclusively when we aren't running bikes on the track for those classes. This means you can go rail some sweet turns without worrying about some dude on an R1 coming in next to you on a completely different line.

We have two other tracks to keep the road bikes on, so I hope this encourages all of you with Supermoto bikes to come and play!

I don't have a set schedule of when Supermoto's will get the Kart track yet, as we're still working out some of the instruction we're offering. I'll try to get a tentative schedule posted up however.

Rates to ride are the same as other sessions, in case you were wondering.