Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Children's Hospital Ride - Wagon Sponsorship

Make that $25 to close out the wagon.
    2003 Triumph E85 Ethanol Powered

Thank you!

AND WE ARE DONE! Unless another $100 pops up very soon I'm closing this out at 7 wagons, so I have time to collect the money.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who has donated for this great cause!

Quote Originally Posted by 655321
    Make that $25 to close out the wagon.
    Ya beat me to it! This is such a great cause, I figured why not.

I'll put another $25 towards an 8th wagon if anyone else can help complete it by tonight (so we can get Ralph the money).

And a thought about what gets written on the plaque - if we don't have enough room for names or initials, put the club name (and website URL?), we could set up a special page on the website listing all the names of poeple who contributed.

I have another $10 for #8!
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

Well, alright then... Guess I have another $10 on #8. So, we're already $45 towards it. Can we get the rest today??

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe
    Well, alright then... Guess I have another $10 on #8. So, we're already $45 towards it. Can we get the rest today??
    Actually, Ralph, since you're coordinating this (and have already pledged $40 or $50), I wasn't expecting you to contribute to this one too, but if you can...

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    I just snapped to this thread today. If there are people who want to get another wagon going, I'll be in on it with ya.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by -Barn-
    I just snapped to this thread today. If there are people who want to get another wagon going, I'll be in on it with ya.
    We have an 8th wagon partially pledged to ($45 so far). How much are you willing to contribute towards it. We're trying to get it done for tonight so we can get Ralph the money (at Brecks).

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    Quote Originally Posted by -Barn-
    We have an 8th wagon partially pledged to ($45 so far). How much are you willing to contribute towards it. We're trying to get it done for tonight so we can get Ralph the money (at Brecks).
    I'd do more if I could, but I'll bring it up to $65.00
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Thanks Barn!

C'mon guys, just $35 to go and I can tell them we're getting EIGHT wagons!

Just caught up on some reading, am I too late? I'd like to throw in a $20...

EDIT I"ll throw in the last $35 for the 8th wagon
    "Life is not a journey unto the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but rather
    to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

-
    SV650S/SV650 Superbike/R6/1150GS/Tuono R

Nope, not too late at all! Will you be around tonight at all Hanna? (MRA or brecks)

$15 more to go!!

catch me at MRA
    "Life is not a journey unto the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but rather
    to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

-
    SV650S/SV650 Superbike/R6/1150GS/Tuono R

Ok, I'm only going to be there for a little while...

Thanks Hanna! We now have the 8th wagon filled!

Breckenridge Brewery is tentatively dropping $100 for #9, will know more asap. (thanks BB!)

Board Newbie
    FYI, Ken Larke (not a CSC member ... yet - saw this through eSportbikes) and his wife have agreed to pay $100 for the 7th wagon, contingent on us raising the remaining $45 for the sixth one! I have no doubts we will do this, THANK YOU to Ken and your wife!
    Im here now. Hey Ralph, my pleasure and hey what the heck, 7 is my lucky number.

All for a good cause, one that is close to my family.

Ok, should have the final number (8 for sure, possibly a 9th) this evening, and I have either received all funds or have them accounted for (i.e. I know when I'm getting them), so I will be driving to RMHD tomorrow morning to write them a check and fill out the inscriptions for the tags.

I am amazed at the generosity from this, we have all definitely made some kids' lives better this holiday season.

it does feel good, doesn't it?

thanks Ralph for spearheading this one. See you Sunday!

shacheri

"Ok, so what's the speed of dark?" ~Steve Wright

Ok, should have the final number (8 for sure, possibly a 9th) this evening, and I have either received all funds or have them accounted for (i.e. I know when I'm getting them), so I will be driving to RMHD tomorrow morning to write them a check and fill out the inscriptions for the tags.

I am amazed at the generosity from this, we have all definitely made some kids' lives better this holiday season.
    Mailed my check to your spot today.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Thanks Barn!

I think also of special note, is that a bunch of sportbikers are about to give a Harley dealership $800. That just seems ironic to me.

Correction... We're now giving $900 to a Harley dealership!

Thank you to our favorite Wednesday night hangout, Breckenridge Brewery, for contributing another $100 for this great cause!

That is really cool of Breck's to do that.

Of course we are all heading over there to give it right back after the rally.

I wrote RMHD the check for $900 this afternoon and filled out the inscription tags, so we are good to go!

If anyone would like a receipt for tax/other purposes for your donation to this, please let me know, I'll be happy to make you one.