Easily distracted by shiny objects and bouncy things jplracing's Avatar

Re: How do i find out

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=1705

SHould have all the info you need

www.rebellionmotorsports.com

Grant_me_revs personal snake catcher!!

Motobum,

You may have discovered that the post on the MRA forum has the wrong phone number.
    Lynn Casebolt’s phone number is (719) 384-8052, weekdays between 6-9pm.
    Although I’ve yet to ride the La Junta track, I’m also interested, and have called him to discuss weekend test an tune track days. I’ve learned a few things that that could work in our favor, in terms of safety and cost. Here’s our recent conversation briefly summed up:
    1) He’s not very enthused about opening the track for small groups- say 2-4 riders.
    2) He opens the track as a favor to the motor sports community, but mainly to promote visitation to La Junta. If people plan to spend the night in La Junta hotels, or patronize local restaurants, that’s even better.
    3) He is more willing to rent the entire track to a group for a reasonable fee, and allow those folks to collect the track fees amongst themselves, sign the waver themselves, and just hand him the fee in a single payment. This saves him precious weekend time. He’s not concerned with the size of the group, and for one day this weekend he said $250.00 would rent the track. Depending on the group, this could mean a minimal track fee, even considering the travel expense.

He seems like a good guy to me, and is willing to work with reasonable people.

I’m planning for Pueblo Friday, hope you can make it down!

saddly like the last time i saw you i am still yet to be setup to tow the bike. but as soon as the ramp i order is in which should be the end of this week ill be ready.

i would love to rent the track out. i already have people i could call. so ill do that.

dave let me know about possible dates that you would like to go...

More riders take advantage of the La Junta track than the CSC and MRA threads reflect. Last weekend I wanted to get on the track and couldn’t, because it was rented out by some Denver area riders, both Saturday and Sunday.

well then i will just have to show up to these events or find out who is renting them out.

i couldnt imagine that anyone would turn me away.

im going to look into sunday.

If anyone wants to start or help pay for a track day during the weekend, anywhere in the area-make sure and PM me as I am a horrible family member and will always find an excuse to skip out and go to the track.

I will not blame you....please get ahold of me!

Did anyone find out anything for this weekend? I may want to go for some testing
    MRA # 115
    09 Ninja 250 Racebike
    07 CBR 600 RR Racebike
    06 CRF 250R