Thread: JUST STOLEN!!!

Board Newbie

JUST STOLEN!!!

Just stolen in the last 2 hours! Black 03 R6 with red flames, has tail tidy kit, flush mount front blinkers, most distinqguishing mark is the STOCK muffler that is painted BLACK!!! Any info, please contact me at 303) 435-5864, I am cruising around in my gold Durango, this muther fucker is dead!!!

303-435-5864

Board Newbie

Re: JUST STOLEN!!!

Not that it will make much of a difference, but it had a blue/grey cover on it, so its probaby in the back of someones truck/van, any information helps, thanks for taking the time to look at this thread...

Where abouts did this happen?
    Funking theives piss the fuck out of me...

Board Newbie

It happened right in front of my house in Littleton (Kipling/C470) Fluckin thieves, I hope he kills himself on it, in a slow painful way

Oh well, I'm sure its just gone, but thanks anyways for those of you that read this and kept an eye out... a hard lesson learned, but I will never own another bike without a screamin loud alarm AND lowjack...

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    I'm sorry to hear about your stolen bike, bro. Welcome to the club. It sucks.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

LO Jack for Bikes!

what does that cost? $600? I read somewhere, I think I am going to PONY up the CAYSH to do that, my bike is fully insured but its also fully paid off and I dont want it to get jacked
    You can believe what you choose, be careful of what you choose to believe!

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them
    Welcome to da club...i know how it feels x2. There are members of this club all over State, hopefully it'll pop up untouched, or at least get closure w/ it. Good luck.
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!
    Damn hun sorry to hear this-- I live at Wads and C470-- scary considering we have a few bikes outside of our house alot of the time-- I'll keep an eye out on my way home today and tonight-- FYI I'd definately cruise feds tonight too
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

dam, that does suck a big phat one. Sorry to hear that.

with that being said, I ride the same color R1 with a black stock exhaust, so if you see me riding and you think it was homeboys bike, PLEASE DONT TRY TO RUN ME OFF THE ROAD
    ~MR. PISSY PANTS~
    R . I . P. Gene, you will be missed!

01 Dakota (Yama-hauler)
    00 WR-400 (da da dirty dirty)
    06 GSXR 6 (street toy)
    06 KLX 110 (play toy)
    02 Kawi Quad (play toy #2) maybe for sale...anyone interested??

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

<--and yes i think this is a Texas flag Well, at least i THOUGHT it was, until peanut took it away...dam you peanut, DAMMMMM YOUUUU!!!!!

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them
    I doubt people would think you were the theif...you are smaller that most girls!!!
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar
    I'd try and run you off the road even if I didn't know his bike was stolen!

Sorry about the loss I'll keep an eye out over here too. I'm over in the I70 & Sheridan area. They probably took the old plate off, but what was the plate number?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets.redglare";p="270506
    LO Jack for Bikes!

what does that cost? $600? I read somewhere, I think I am going to PONY up the CAYSH to do that, my bike is fully insured but its also fully paid off and I dont want it to get jacked
    LoJack is offered at a couple dealerships here in town. There are 3 levels of Lojack protection and coverage. The cheapest plan is 800 bucks, 1,000 and then 1,200.

The LoJack systems are the same on each level, the policy is different. For instance, 800 bucks gets you the LoJack system installed. 1,200 bucks gets the exact same system, hoever if your bike is stolen and not recovered within 24 hrs LoJack writes you a $5,000 dollar check!

I have the 3rd level on my ZX-10R

FYI: Most insurance companies (at least State Farm) do not give a discount for Lojack since it doesn't "prevent" the bike from being stolen.
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Board Newbie

Well, first off I'd like to thank everyone for all the kind feedback. I will never own another bike without Lowjack and a SCREAMIN loud alarm.

The plate (if not already taken off) is 848-KSF

I don't have comprehensive insurance, so I have to be hopeful that it turns back up (even if damaged/stripped, I'd like closure).

I can't believe it happened right in front of my house in the middle of the day, just goes to show that you need to protect your sh** at all costs no matter where it is.
    Well, you all stay safe riding, and thanks again for the feedback.

Oh yeah, one other thing, I was at Grand Prix talking my buddy into buying a bike and I was about to get lojack at the same time and then my wife called and said it was gone, good timing, huh???

that really sucks ! i'll keep an eye open for it too. the dumb-ass is
    prolloy stupid enuff to be riding it.
    tomtom

You got eyes here in te Springs too...

Just incase it makes it's way down south.

EX-MRA #719

- 502 - RIP Gene, you will always be an inspiration.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstien

Board Newbie

Thanks man. My job requires me to drive around a bit, and I was in the Springs this last Saturday, and thought I saw it on Academy/Woodmen at the gas station right there (my same bike but the plate was MISSING) By the time I could back around to check it out, the group of riders there had left... Prolly wasn't my bike anyways, but I look at them all...

I am very sorry to hear about your bike being stolen. I will look for it in the Springs when I am mobile.

Death to thieves.

Lee
    2005 Suzuki GSX-R1000 (K5)
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000 (K6) (Wife's bike -> The "Mini-Gixxer")
    2005 Yamaha FJR-1300

If you're riding without a helmet, then you must know that you have nothing to protect.

I'll keep an eye out in Aurora. Had my R6 nicked back in 2000, a year later the police called and said they had found my bike and it was fine... I got to the salvage yard and it had been wrecked at least twice, every surface of the bike was just worked! It had been kept in somebody's backyard about 1.5 miles from my place and served as a bird nest for the whole year - they only put 14 miles on it before they had wrecked it at least twice. The guy who had(bought for $1000 out of the back of a UHAUL) it ratted the theif out (who was responsible for stealing more than 50 bikes) and they locked him and his girl up.

Why did my bike get stolen? Because the driver of a taxi I was riding in gave the finger to a couple that almost ran us off the road in their little purple Dodge Neon... They followed us back to my place (R6 out front), threatened to kill the driver and sped off. Two days later the bike was gone. I found out it was the same people from the police. This all happened in Savannah, GA (the friendliest ghetto in the South!).

Just thought I'd share... DIE THIEVES!

Badhabit

Current bikes: 2005 KTM 625 SMC, 1998 Honda Superhawk

Past bikes: 2004 Yamaha R1, 2001 Buell M2 Cyclone,
    1999 Yamaha R6, 1996 Kawasaki EX500

That's why I carry alot of insurance, oh yeah, and alot of bullets!!!

Board Newbie

Damn BadHabit, thats an effed up story. That reminded me of the fact that my neighbors (young guys) just moved out, with a Uhaul no doubt. I'm over it now though, since my financial institution got a comprehensive plan on my behalf, they just never told me, and still wanted me to pay payments until I asked about it... Anyways, my bikes covered and I'm looking for an 05 Gixxer 750!!! Can't wait, just 1 or 2 more weeks!!