Thread: Dyno pull today on the Busa

Dyno pull today on the Busa

so a buddy has this shop.... they just moved to a new location, and received a dyno brand spankin new this week.... and he asked me to come by today to strap it on and let the trainers show them how to do bikes...... i was like..... ummmm nah.... id rather hang out on the porch today and watch the clouds......

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF Cha rite!!!!!

There she is...... all strapped in and ready to go. First pull was like 160, second was 162.

Ive got some Yosh cans on the way, and shopping for an intake. we'll see what she does after that.

06 DR650SE

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    So lemme get this straight.... You're putting on "horsepower" mods on this bike?

If I may...

Save the money adding things/parts that will never make a dent to your rear-world riding, and start helping your cause in ways you may eventually actually notice. It seems that you have the cash, so maybe put on some aftermarket wheels on that sucker and lighten the unsprung weight! Sharpen up how it handles..

Beef up your brakes with some stainless lines and some track pads. Have your suspension setup for you body weight, and get the proper oil and spring rates in there. Or just replace the entire suspension with some daddy parts. Please!... Anything other than mods to make more ponies!!

And don't get me wrong, I know how important it is to be well blung, and punch out big HP numbers. Especially on your first sportbike. Double-especially when it's a 'Bus. But trust me... If you "sport" ride long enough, you're gonna start appreciating real-world tweaks, 10-times more than dyno chart tweaks.

Then again who knows... You may have all this stuff in the works, too. Either way.... Nice lookin' bike, dude.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~";p="271896
    So lemme get this straight.... You're putting on "horsepower" mods on this bike?

If I may...

Save the money adding things/parts that will never make a dent to your rear-world riding, and start helping your cause in ways you may eventually actually notice. It seems that you have the cash, so maybe put on some aftermarket wheels on that sucker and lighten the unsprung weight! Sharpen up how it handles..

Beef up your brakes with some stainless lines and some track pads. Have your suspension setup for you body weight, and get the proper oil and spring rates in there. Or just replace the entire suspension with some daddy parts. Please!... Anything other than mods to make more ponies!!

And don't get me wrong, I know how important it is to be well blung, and punch out big HP numbers. Especially on your first sportbike. Double-especially when it's a 'Bus. But trust me... If you "sport" ride long enough, you're gonna start appreciating real-world tweaks, 10-times more than dyno chart tweaks.

Then again who knows... You may have all this stuff in the works, too. Either way.... Nice lookin' bike, dude.
    all good advice... havent really shopped around too much for wheels, Brake lines are on order, figured id wear out the first set of pads b4 i put the better ones on.

So where to find wheels?

06 DR650SE

DIS-MEMBERED
    (Banned)

hayabusa, mmmmmmm!

Re: Dyno pull today on the Busa

So how does he Hayabusa ride? Smooth?
    11 Hayabusa
    12 Tundra Rock Warrior
    03 Evolution VIII