Thread: A *very* big thumbs up Tracy Schram at Sun Honda

A *very* big thumbs up Tracy Schram at Sun Honda

Just wanted to pass on a *great* experience. I met and talked to Tracy Schram at the bike show about getting a dirt bike, and arranged to meet him at Sun last Friday.

I arrived around 10; Tracy already had numbers worked out for me

I wasn't sure whether to go with the CRF230 or the 250, so asked to see both. No problem. Tracy got a 250 in from the warehouse as they didn't have one on the floor, and we looked at them side-by-side. He then took the time to really find out what I was after so I could make an informed decision on which bike would better serve my needs/desires. First time ever I have had a bike salesman take off the "sales" hat and put on the "imaprtial advice" hat - even at the risk of selling a lesser-value bike Tracy was more concerned with getting me the right bike rather than the more expensive one. Can you say "impressed"?

When it came to the paperwork, I was in for a pleasant surprise: I got ~ $700 below MSRP right off the bat (being a racer helped, Tracy was apparently hella fast on a 125 a few seasons back and is planning on racing again next season on a 600), no "dealer setup" BS, just a $60 dock fee and somewhere in the region of 20-30% off accesories All this on the brand-new '04 model.

All the paperwork was done quickly and had no surprises; when I asked about bringing the bike back to have it rejetted, Tracy simply said "Oh don't worry about that, we'll do it right now for free."

Tracy helped me load up; the bike had a full tank of gas so I went up to IMI to break her in From walking in the door to driving away with the bike took about 3 hours and was never stressful for a moment.

Tracy made shopping at Sun Honda an *awesome* experience I'd recommend anyone looking for a new bike to work with him. I'll certainly be going back.

As I see more and more posts about bad service, it seems to me all those other dealerships could take a leaf out of Sun Honda's book
    "Life is not a journey unto the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but rather
    to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

-
    SV650S/SV650 Superbike/R6/1150GS/Tuono R

Tracy

I have bought my last two bikes from him. He IS great to deal with!
    '01 SV 650 S
    '08 Gary Fisher mtn. bike
    '69 Austin Healey Sprite
    '92 GTI