Hey everyone,

We could use a few volunteers for the 2006 Annual CSC Picnic this coming Sunday.

Here's what we need:
  • 2 or 3 people to get to the shelter early and claim it. It can't be reserved, so it's first come - first claimed. I think if someone could be there between 7 and 8 AM, we should be okay (but if it's already taken, they could call me and I could bring 2 10x20 canopies). Seeing as how it's kind of early, it would probably make sense for these people to live near Clement Park. It might also be a good idea for them to be familiar with which shelter we want, so if you went in the past, you'll remember it's the one closest to the skate park.
    - salsashark
    - towneh

• 3, 4 or more people to take turns helping man the grill. I've been fortunate enough to find volunteers on the spot in the past, but this time, we're trying to be a bit more organized.
    - Suki & Friscokidd
    - jeaven
    - Devaclis
    - Dick
    - towneh

• 4 or 5 people (or more) to help clean up when all is said and done. There have always been people who have stuck around and helped, and we greatly appreciate that. The more people we have, the faster it gets done.
    - Suki & Friscokidd (if they're still there)
    - Devaclis
    - Beotch & Dick (if they're still there)
    - FZRguy
    - towneh
If you're interested in helping out, please post here, send me a PM, or email me at cosportbikeclub@hotmail.com.

Thanks!